• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

IenRbLK.png
Oh my God

ag-my001

The three dropped passes on the drive that stalled outside FG range will haunt me. Probably more than the missed FG. The whiffed interception is up there too.

The sacks were dumb, but I'll at least chalk that up to a true freshman playing a lot more than he ever expected or the coaches prepared him for.

Defense still gets gassed. Never seems to matter how well the first half goes, we'll make anyone look like a star in the 4th.

Jhriad

I decided to put the WVU-VaTech game on low volume in the background after A&M was well on their way to winning the game. Turn it back a few minutes ago to see if the game is still going to fucking chaos. What the hell happened? Did a sinkhole swallow the entire A&M sideline or something?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The three dropped passes on the drive that stalled outside FG range will haunt me. Probably more than the missed FG. The whiffed interception is up there too.

The sacks were dumb, but I'll at least chalk that up to a true freshman playing a lot more than he ever expected or the coaches prepared him for.

Defense still gets gassed. Never seems to matter how well the first half goes, we'll make anyone look like a star in the 4th.

Dude, they let him drop back for a pass on third down in chip shot FG range, and he got sacked by enough yards that the FG ended up being short. Eeeeeesh

ag-my001

Dude, they let him drop back for a pass on third down in chip shot FG range, and he got sacked by enough yards that the FG ended up being short. Eeeeeesh
Blocked/ tipped.

My stance on the "interesting" play calling was very well established in the last few pages. RTDB.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
On the replay, the ref seemed to indicate it got tipped. Was that not the case?

Not sure, was watching it on a tablet while the tv was on the other game. Once it went within a score is when I flipped that

Still, if 8-10 yards closer that block might have gotten over the cross bar. It kept the trajectory towards the goal post

Sumlin and Herman both get fuked this weekend. Couldn't ask for a better outcome.

I'm sure UT and A&M will stop pillaging Houston coaches. Nah, they'll keep fucking around as much as possible to preserve the power dynamics in the state.

Edit: Can't forget Briles, though. Took a long time, but he ended up doing a real number on Baylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom