• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combo Breaker & Stunfest | Fighting Game Tournaments | Rosemont,IL + France May 22-24

Dahbomb

If the schedule is right then the UMVC3 auction tournament is about to start.

Can't wait for Andre to waste $70 on Vergil then go 0-2.

Lulubop

CFl1jaqWMAAlnma.jpg

#Squad

Beats

That game looked kinda fun. lol

edit: Oh, so they'll be playing the same game for each round in the Mystery Tournament.

MrDaravon

So sad I'm missing this right now, don't even know when I'm getting home tonight. Auction and Mystery Game is usually good stuff.

SOME-MIST

I know this is about the fighting game portions, but I really wish I could make it out to france for the stunfest STG demonstrations.

Aquas (USA) is going to be clearing Armed Police Batrider, BOS (France) is going to be clearing Dragon Blaze, Ratikal (USA) is going to be clearing Eschatos, Erppo (Finland) is going to be clearing DoDonPachi Dai Fukkatsu Black Label, Jaimers (Holland) is going to be clearing Dangun Feveron, and Y'om (France) is going to be clearing Akai Katana

I would poop myself if I saw a ddpdfkbl clear in person. even Dangun Feveron is going to be ridiculous.

edit: Dang, looks like I already missed the live stream (14:16)
http://www.twitch.tv/stgweekly/v/5313661

Horseress

Viscant and Aris commentating a Umvc3 auction tournament with teams getting bids only by it's "name". It can't go wrong

.la1n

Damn they are taking Aris off mic, I would have loved him and Viscant.

edit: I'll be honest, I am enjoying these matches more than watching pro players.

Dahbomb

People fall for team swords every single year.

Last time it was even worse with Deadpool, Arthur and some other not that great character.

This year's team sword is actually legit but the assists are random so it will probably be jank. Should've let players pick the assists at least.

New team marvel is best marvel.

yooo
Viscant: 65 dollars spent on a marvel team for a smash player. Think about how many weeks of allowance he had to save up for it.

Top Bottom