• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comicon 2004 game presence (list)

Alien Hominid (big surprise to see this playable on PS2 & GC)
ATV: Offroad Fury 3
DDR Ultimate/Extreme
Demon Stone
Ghost In The Shell
God Of War
Gradius V
Gran Turismo 4
Hot Shots Fore
The Incredibles
Jak III
Killzone
King Arthur
LOTR: The 3rd Age
LOTR: Battle For Middle Earth
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metroid Prime 2
Monster Hunter
Nanobreaker
Neo Contra
Paper Mario 2
Pokemon
The Punisher
The Red Star
Resident Evil 4
Robotech: Invasions
Rumble Roses
Shaman King
Silent Hill 4
Sly 2
Spider-Man 2
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Galaxies Expansion
Star Wars: KOTOR2
Star Wars: Lego
Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice Of The Force
TMNT 2
Tron 2.0 Killer Ap
Viewtiful Joe 2
Warhammer 40,000: Total War
X-Men Legends
Yu-Gi-Oh
Zelda

This is just off the top of my head so I'm sure I'm missing some games. Feel free to mention any missing games and I'll update the list accordingly. Overall I was quite surprised how much of a presence video games had at this year's Comicon.

Edit: added games to list

jarrod

Banned
Alien Hominid looks fun...

s23535_ps2_9.jpg
s23535_ps2_8.jpg
s23535_ps2_7.jpg
s23535_ps2_6.jpg
s23535_ps2_5.jpg
s23535_ps2_2.jpg

...seems O3 picked it up for GC & PS2 (and XBox though I guess it wasn't at the show).

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
ngbbs3f29cd6a1f37a.jpg

Rillyrilly looking forward to it. The last I'd heard about release was 'Spring 2004', so realistically it must be about time.

IgeL

jarrod said:
...seems O3 picked it up for GC & PS2 (and XBox though I guess it wasn't at the show).
Really? More power to them, I guess. Their last few titles have been pretty solid (i.e. not budget crap). I hope they can remain profitable.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
kaching said:
Thanks for the link, JC10001. Great game. Reminds just a little of Gunstar Heroes.

No problem. I can't wait for this to be released on the consoles now. This is the kind of game that I love. It's 2D and it's got a great artstyle, as well as solid gameplay and music. Plus its a homebrew type thing (and it's by far the best homebrew game I've ever seen). I would love to get a grass roots effort going on GAF to get people to buy it. Those guys deserve it imo.

Wario64 said:
It's like a supermini version of E3. What games did they have last year?

They haven't had very many games in the past years. This is a significant improvement. Naturally this happens the year I don't go --;..

luxsol

Gazunta said:
Wasn't Konami showing King Arthur?
Yep.
A lot of their games didn't show up until Friday or Saturday. I remember seeing their booth the first day on Wednesday and thought it was weird that they had banners for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3 but they didn't have the games there.

Anyone know what the lonely game inbetween Metroid Prime 2 and RE4 at the Nintendo booth was? The Nintendo booth was so damn full all the time so i couldn't get a good look at it (I played both MP2 and RE4 on Wednesday and completely ignored the middle game).

Top Bottom