• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Depends on how good you are at drawing MLP characters with buttholes.
Im not gonna lie. Im *pretty good* at drawing buttholes

never drawn MLP characters. never will
I mean, they actually pay the artist on Squirrel-Girl, so you've probably got this.
Hmm I wanna take this as praise but its also criticism of one of my favorite artist!

It is these days. Pretty soon Marvel will be putting the janitor on a new book.
Im not really a fan of DA but I told myself I'd work on improving my online presence this year. Selling my soul for a few faves.

Rafa/Ed book on Beta Ray Bill incoming?

contact BleedingCool ya'll
Beta Ray Bill? Is that a character from MLP?

Drayco21

Mr. Slott can do a Kaine book.
Marvel pls.

daredevil-ep8-flip-table.gif

I guess with the way her current arc was going, a brainwashed and evil Silk isn't out of the picture
Marc Guggenheim on Agents of SHIELD relaunch.

They got the Arrow guy for Agents of SHIELD? :lol
Get ready for all female SHIELD agents to immediately become terrible shallow characters with nothing but the ability to almost do something cool and end up getting saved by the men.

The Bechdel Test will not be strong with this one

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yo, are Slott/Allred still on Surfer? That's all I want to know.

Nudull

Banned
I don't know what I'm more happy about; Songbird being relevant again, or Hulkling, Wiccan and America Chavez graduating from the Young Avengers.

Top Bottom