• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

arkon

Convergence: The Atom is the best.
Deathstroke
achieves his final form (and that should really be it for any changes to the character from here on).

Guess I should check out Shazam and finally read the Legion issues

It's the first of the month and I've already spent about £100 on comics.

Hlep.

(Uncanny X Force Remender Complete Collection Vol 1 + 2, Walt Simonson Orion Omnibus + some stuff + pre orders on CMX)....

Yikes. That dude is nuts. Be careful, man.

I'm reading through Bendis' Daredevil run and it has to be one of the wordiest books I've ever read. Some pages even manage to rival Alan Moore levels of density. I'm not really complaining, it's a good read so far, but damn the dude has to have carpal tunnel or something.
The dialogue felt really engaging to me even if it was guilty of Bendis-speak. Never really dragged on like some books I've read.

Hlep.

(Uncanny X Force Remender Complete Collection Vol 1 + 2, Walt Simonson Orion Omnibus + some stuff + pre orders on CMX)....
Good reads at least! Uncanny X-Force <3

Fml so hard :(

image.php

Hlep.

fine choices there, sir

I am pancake, textra is waffle and Korupt is French toast. The real menace.

I actually don't even know what any of these taste like. All I have eaten is the pancakes from Pancake Tuesday, but those are actually crepes.

I don't know what French Toast even is.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Oh snaps. I read that thread and didn't even look at who the OP was. That's the shitty thing about most jobs. It's not necessarily the work that has you frustrated or stressing you out, it's your coworkers. At least in my case it is. The people are just...man, there's a ton of stories I have that would make you shake your heads.

Ironically the thing I dislike most about my job is that most of the time I don't have any coworkers in the office with me. It gets so boring being here in the office by myself. That's why I actually enjoy my retail job. I really look forward to working with the people there.

The other thing I hate about my job is the sitting all day part. My back has seriously been killing me. I'm taking 4 ibuprofen and 4 acetaminophen every day and it doesn't even touch the back pain. Blah.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Ironically the thing I dislike most about my job is that most of the time I don't have any coworkers in the office with me. It gets so boring being here in the office by myself. That's why I actually enjoy my retail job. I really look forward to working with the people there.
I have times I am happy as hell that I dont have to talk to a collegue, espescially very early in the morning when there is still nothing to do and I am still a little bit tired and want to read the stuff you guys wrote will I was sleeping, but when you have really no one nice to talk all day long, its really getting annoying... Browsing a couple of webpages for 8 hours can be boring as hell.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Noice.gif]

That reminded me, there was this customer at Banana Republic who pretty much embodied that gif. Looked a lot like whatshisname (whichever of the two dudes that is in the gif) and had a personality that seemed exactly like the character in the gif. It was pretty hilarious. He was a cool guy though.

I have times I am happy as hell that I dont have to talk to a collegue, espescially very early in the morning when there is still nothing to do and I am still a little bit tired and want to read the stuff you guys wrote will I was sleeping, but when you have really no one nice to talk all day long, its really getting annoying... Browsing a couple of webpages for 8 hours can be boring as hell.

Yeah, this is pretty much me, word-for-word.

Calcium

Banned
The dialogue felt really engaging to me even if it was guilty of Bendis-speak. Never really dragged on like some books I've read.

Yeah, like I said, I'm not complaining. I'm digging the story so far I just get a little annoyed when it is clear that the artist is restrained because of the sheer number of words that need to go on the page.

Oh man, so much. I've never willingly had fish before either.

I'm right there with you on that one. I've never eaten anything from the sea.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Oh snaps. I read that thread and didn't even look at who the OP was. That's the shitty thing about most jobs. It's not necessarily the work that has you frustrated or stressing you out, it's your coworkers. At least in my case it is. The people are just...man, there's a ton of stories I have that would make you shake your heads.

lol cool

The things I like about the email:
passive-aggressiveness is worse than outright rudeness
capital LOL! in parenthesis in an email complaining about passive-aggressiveness
Gaelic temper
Google as a verb in quotes in 2015.

yeah the e-mail is super passive-aggressive

Yikes. That dude is nuts. Be careful, man.
thank you, i will

i'd hate to blow my cover and hulk out in the office

The other thing I hate about my job is the sitting all day part. My back has seriously been killing me. I'm taking 4 ibuprofen and 4 acetaminophen every day and it doesn't even touch the back pain. Blah.

stretch, b!

daily back stretches help soo much.

Messi

I nearly bought the trades of Woods x-men yesterday and then I second guessed myself because I thought Zombeen would judge me.

Owzers

I read another issue of Inhuman, through issue #8 now, it still seems like Uncanny X-Men without any fun, both with equally poor plotting.

also, Splatoon came from Gamefly, i will try it tonight.

Edit: BOXY'S COMIC GIVEAWAY!

I need these gone. First come first serve. Take 'em, read 'em, burn 'em, pretend there twix bars, I don't care cuz I need to get rid of these:

Punk Rock Jesus TP - TAKEN BY SERPENTINE
Hellboy Vol. 1 - TAKEN BY MY NAME IS ED
Everybody Loves Tank Girl #1-3 - TAKEN BY NUDULL
Avengers Vs. X-Men #1-12 - TAKEN BY INORIGO
Aphrodite IX Vol. 1 and 2 - TAKEN BY BUDDYJOEHOOKER
Sorrow TP
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1-4? - TAKEN BY NUDULL

Must be in US.

Top Bottom