• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Remember that if you take too long, it'll chain into Arkham Knight, and then into the w3 mini-expansions.

Batman? I didn't even play Origins and I didn't like City. I doubt the W3 expansions will be out any time soon

Owzers

Wait...are you saying you liked a comic?

That was on the last page of the comic and it was so ridiculous i thought it would make a good joke summary for the comic. I'm not sure how i feel about it right now.

I wish Witcher 3 would get patched some more nowwww so i can start playing it.

There is a ton of issues with introspection on Swamp Thing's part, eventually I suppose. I just finished reading all 6 volumes and it was amazing. The art is fantastic as well. It's a great story and surprisingly touches many aspects of DC's universe. I loved Moore's take on the Floronic man.

The Floronic Man was awesome. Such a crazy guy.

I got Arkham Knight with my 970. I was going to wait for a sale, but I guess I'll play it. Sucks though because I want to play the Witcher but there's no way I'll finish it before the 23rd. Still have to finish Dead Space 3 as well.

Yeah, that one. Has no business being as good as it is. The lack of cringe so far is mindblowing.
I haven't finished it, but Ultron Forever is really great too. Ewing is just great at writing team books. I think he'd be a good fit for mainline Avengers after Waid finishes down the line
Everyone...

Tomorrow is June 1st.

Arkham Knight comes out on the 23rd.

Omg.

omg DMC4 Special Edition that day too :O

That was on the last page of the comic and it was so ridiculous i thought it would make a good joke summary for the comic. I'm not sure how i feel about it right now.

I wish Witcher 3 would get patched some more nowwww so i can start playing it.

ah ok. that makes more sense. So i started playing Destiny again. I'm only level 13 but man i'm having a lot of fun in this game. The game has its faults, but the actual shooting and exploring the areas is so enjoyable. Its like wow where just the mundane stuff is enjoyable. I wish i could get some people for a fireteam. Just flying solo at this point.

Aaaaand I think i'm done buying old games this weekend. Final count: 63 games

Calcium

Banned
Everyone...

Tomorrow is June 1st.

Arkham Knight comes out on the 23rd.

Omg.

Arkham Knight has been so far off my radar it isn't even funny. Good thing though, it makes the wait easier.

So i started playing Destiny again. I'm only level 13 but man i'm having a lot of fun in this game. The game has its faults, but the actual shooting and exploring the areas is so enjoyable. Its like wow where just the mundane stuff is enjoyable. I wish i could get some people for a fireteam. Just flying solo at this point.

I agree. I just wish Bungie focused more on putting out more explorable areas instead of raid content. It'd be great to have more areas on each planet that had a bigger variety of public events. I've enjoyed my time with Destiny, but the gear treadmill design they have doesn't interest me at all.

Now that's a weird sentence.

I liked DS3's ending, fwiw. Shame that EA will prolly reboot it, if we ever get a sequel.

I'm trying to finish games I start now. I failed with Shadow of Mordor because it just got boring after awhile, but I'm near the end of Dead Space, so I might as well.

So...I'll agree with people who bash the writing in Batgirl. Art is ace though.

Gotham Academy is fun all around though, loving that book.

Feels weird to read comics again.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
88-8815-UBXO300Z.jpg

Lol

:(

NexusCell

Hey guys, sort of been out of the comicGAF loop lately, anything interesting going on?

Also, does anyone have any comic podcast recommendations? I've been looking around the web for some but I wanted to know what others listen to.

Rhaknar

Or Deadpool

What else does Fox own? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom