• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming soon to game pass: Hitman Trilogy, Rainbow Six Extraction, Danganronpa, Death's Door & More

FhMkXtv.jpg

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Guess I'll be finally trying out Hitman.

How's the Windjammers sequel?

Chukhopops

That’s a super impressive selection for half a month, variety, quality, freshness. Don’t even know where to start.

Is there a cheap taiko controller for PC?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Might be the best batch yet. Hitman trilogy alone is potentially hundreds of hours of playtime if you want it to be. Windjammers 1 was sick.

Death's Door was super underrated last year, great Zelda-like with good combat.

Danganronpa is on XBOX? I didn’t know that. I enjoyed one of the other games immensely on the PS4, so I’m definitely checking it out.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Hitman is a great deal, as you get all 3 games included in Hitman III it's one of the most content rich titles ever.

This new Rainbore Snooze : Somnolence title on the other hand... well I will give it a shot just like B4B, I pay the subscription afterall and it could suprise me... or it could essentially just be them trying to sell you the Halloween event as an entire game... hmm which will it be?

Last edited:
I don't understand their marketing strategy but ehh.
Me neither :messenger_tears_of_joy: They could easily make monthly Game Pass shows that they could put on Youtube, Netflix, Twitch whatever. Make it into events rather than the plain blogpost (with some missing games from time to time lol). Would be a great way to attract more people, raise awareness and so on. Xbox marketing is nothing short of a dissappointment.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Fucking hell, deaths door! That’s huge…nearly bought it but something said hood out.

that is a huge month gonna play loads of those!

MOTM

Banned
Can’t wait to try Hitman 3, been thinking about purchasing it for a while but backlog too heavy.

I want to play all of those bar Taiko and Siege. But realistically I might at best get though Death’s Door before they dump the next round of bangers on me.

xrnzaaas

Hitman Trilogy is an incredible treat for those who haven't played it. Expect to easily put a hundred hours into each game asssuming you'll like the idea of completing maps in various ways for the mission stories and challenges (which in my opinion is very likely as it can become very addicting to raise level masteries and fight for 100% completions).

anthony2690

Banned
I genuinely think January 2022 for game pass, might be one of the best months ever tbh.

Deaths door is a must play game if you have game pass.

Edit: Woah taiko drum master! Hopefully we get drums for Xbox (I'm sadly doubtful)

Last edited:

reksveks

I genuinely think January 2022 for game pass, might be one of the best months ever tbh.

Deaths door is a must play game if you have game pass.

Woah taiko drum master! Hopefully we get drums for Xbox (I'm sadly doubtful)
Apparently the hori drums work on pc but think there might be some licensing issue to get it working on xbox causes its a Nintendo licensed product.

SEGA_2012

I heard many good things about Death Door. I will try it.
I am also interested in pupperazzi.
Why ?
Because it has a Bulldog and bulldogs are awesome !

canaan-smith-bull-dog.gif

Punished Miku

Gold Member
One of the weaker months for me personally.
  1. Dangonronpa - meh
  2. Death's Door - fantastic, but I bought it day one
  3. Pupperazzi - I'm intrigued
  4. Hitman - meh
  5. Windjammers - meh
  6. Rainbow Six - meh
  7. Taiko - I have it on Switch
  8. Nobody Saves the World - Extremely interested.
Probably downloading NStW and Pupperazzi and trying the rest on cloud.

Last edited:

MadPanda

Banned
That's a very good batch and this whole month is amazing. Now I've got loads of games to play, just need time. Currently going through Yakuza Like a Dragon.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Danganronpa just outta fucking nowhere ?!???!?!

Atlus, you're the only prominent JP developers left without any content Series / Game Pass. Let's change that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom