• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to PS3... Girl Fight!

FluxWaveZ

My first time hearing about it, but yeah, I suppose it is old. But they did put up a new trailer for it on PSN yesterday.

Didn't realize a new trailer went up. Guess I was wrong; this might actually come out sometime soon. Maybe they were too focused on Spartacus Legends to finish up with this.

wiiUlookingouttheRainyWindow.gif

Yeah, the WiiU has actual good games scheduled to show up on the eshop in the next year.

103948.gif

Ha, told.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
According to Xbox.com, the date is 9/10/13. Kind of wonder if that's just a tentative date, since that's a Tuesday.

Jobbs

Banned
I still don't know how I'm ever going to go back to the regular universe of video games after TLOU. Bulging action heroes grunting at eachother, and stuff like this...

shaowebb

I still don't know how I'm ever going to go back to the regular universe of video games after TLOU. Bulging action heroes grunting at eachother, and stuff like this...

Does The Last of Us have to be thrown around in every thread? I swear its getting worse than ponies lately. Seriously this game shouldn't be anywhere near TLOU conversations...

reddmyst

It's just a generic looking DoA wannabe (with no males). Not really interested.

I await the day that they actually scratch each others faces (with facial/body damage), pull each others hairs off, smeared make up; and titty twisters all around like I see on youtube videos/movies.

DR2K

Banned
I meant gameplay wise, not visually but I suppose this is the part where you guys try and pretend that DoA is an even halfway decent fighting game ;P

What in your opinion did you specificially not like about the latest DOA? What about this game makes it better? Specifically.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
It doesn't look THAT bad, for a dd only game it could be decent, obviously it can't compare to full budget retail games like doa but it could be fun anyway i guess.

I meant gameplay wise, not visually but I suppose this is the part where you guys try and pretend that DoA is an even halfway decent fighting game ;P

DOA is actually a good fighting game with depth, especially DOA5 and I was talking about the gameplay mechanics, not the graphics. I will download this game 10 times if it is even half as good as DOA2. The only thing I do not particularly care for with DOA is it seems like it lacks punishers and countering out of ground combos can get annoying at times, but it does have launchers so aerial combos/juggles are definitely possible so it's forgivable I think. The fighting engine to me is great and tag team mode is a lot of fun. Also, most of DOA5's rating are range from really good to admirable as well all over the internet, so it seems like I am not alone in thinking it's a worthwhile fighter.

Top Bottom