• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Competitive eater Jamie McDonald completes Denny's Hobbit menu challenge in 20 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOjAb81ffgE&hd=1

Jamie "The Bear" McDonald attempts to maul his way through the ENTIRE Hobbit menu at Denny's. The menu:

Hobbit Hole Breakfast: Two eggs fried right into the center of grilled Cheddar bun halves. Served with two strips of bacon and crispy hash browns topped with melted shredded Cheddar cheese and bacon.

Shire Sausage Skillet: Shire sausage with seasoned red-skinned potatoes, sautéed mushrooms and fire-roasted peppers and onions served on a sizzling skillet. Topped with shredded Cheddar cheese and two eggs.

Frodo's Pot Roast Skillet
: Slow-cooked pot roast, herb-roasted carrots, celery, mushrooms and onions over broccoli and seasoned red-skinned potatoes served on a hot sizzling skillet. Topped with shredded Cheddar cheese and served with dinner bread.

The Ring Burger: A hand-pressed burger topped with Pepper Jack cheese, bacon, sautéed mushrooms and mayo on a grilled Cheddar cheese bun. Crowned with three crispy onion rings and served with lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles and a side of wavy-cut French fries.

Gandalf's Gobble Melt: Tender sliced turkey breast and savory stuffing topped with melted Swiss cheese placed on grilled potato bread with a cranberry honey mustard spread. Served with your choice of side and gravy for dipping.

Dwarves' Turkey & Dressing Dinner: Tender sliced turkey breast, savory stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce served with your choice of two sides and dinner bread. Feeds a band of Dwarves. Or one hungry human.....or Bear.

Lonely Mountain Treasure: Seed Cake French Toast cut into nine squares and served with a side of cream cheese icing for dipping.

Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies: Six bite-sized round red velvet Pancake Puppies® made with white chocolate chips and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Served with a side of cream cheese icing for dipping.

Bilbo's Berry Smoothie: Made with a delicious blend of raspberries, blueberries, pomegranate and nonfat yogurt.

Lone-Lands Campfire Cookie Milk Shake: A thick hand-dipped milk shake with a delicious blend of premium vanilla ice cream and s'mores cookie pieces topped with a dollop of whipped cream. Served with a little extra in the tin.

YvKhm.jpg

DmbBG.jpg

Davey Cakes

He looks built. Definitely the kind of person who can eat a ridiculous amount of food and then hit the weight room in order to make the most of it.

I can barely fathom a person eating all of that food in an hour, never mind 20 minutes. Absolutely crazy. I can generally eat a lot, but just the pancakes and french toast would fill me up, or at least satiate my appetite.

Dresden

I feel sick just reading the menu. Does everything need cheese, butter, and bacon on it?

Okay, dumb question. Of course they do.

All about the bulk. A lot of these guys who eat a bunch on youtube are muscular guys who need it. As long as you actually do the work then the food is less likely to turn into fat.

I was talking about competitive eaters yesterday...

I guess they just work out a bunch during off days to stay in shape and to burn off the calories?

Thai

Bane was better.
I honestly got a bit sick watching that...even thinking about it is tough. That's probably more food than I eat in a 3 day span.

HylianTom

Banned
Larger folks have more transverse/horizontal stomachs, and food and drink move more slowly. Folks with skinnier/hyposthenic body habiti have more vertical/fishhook-shaped stomachs, which move food more efficiently.

3114-07.JPG

(The main reason I know is from doing barium studies of patients' upper GI systems earlier in my radiography days..)

cluto

Larger folks have more transverse/horizontal stomachs, and food and drink move more slowly. Folks with skinnier/hyposthenic body habiti have more vertical/fishhook-shaped stomachs, which move food more efficiently.

3114-07.JPG

(The main reason I know is from doing barium studies of patients' upper GI systems earlier in my radiography days..)

Haha. When people ask me how I can eat so much food, I tell them I have a very tall stomach. Apparently this is kind of true.

Forever

Banned
This is not the sort of shit i need to see right before christmas, now i feel like eating monstrous amounts of food is perfectly ok + not fattening.

These people don't eat like this all the time, they stretch their stomachs by drinking gallons and gallons of water.

And as you can see they exercise well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom