• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch, they are playing god awful right now.

Is this the same formation they've had for that winning streak?

Edit: LOL, of course we steal a goal.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Canada playing tomorrow? Please don't suck... Our women's team did alright this World Cup. Step it up, men!

Darknight

Best thing about this game? Referee dont paying mind to everyone falling.

Worst thing about this game? Band playing music. I hope Team Honduras does a bulls eye hit on trumpet dickhead. Worse than Bubuzuelas shit. Cut the shit, Shut the F up.

Shame US scored that goal because they been playing like crap. Honduras doing great passes and keeping the heat on US' ass. Even if they lose, Honduras played a good game.

Why do they always have such a hard time with concacaf minnows ?

Honduras isn't a Concacaf minnow. They are pretty easily in the top tier of the confederation, along with US, Mexico, and Costa Rica. They have qualified for the last two World Cups.

Brashnir

Honduras isn't a Concacaf minnow. They are pretty easily in the top tier of the confederation, along with US, Mexico, and Costa Rica. They have qualified for the last two World Cups.

yeah, Honduras is solid and have been solid for a long time. It's not like we're playing Grenada here.

Brashnir

Yep. I love noisy crowds.

Count me among the few who loved the vuvuzuelas.

I can't say I liked the vuvuzelas, but I don't mind the trumpeter. I remember a WCQ I attended in DC where the visiting Panamanian contingent had a trumpeter and thought it was cool. (It was the game Eddie Johnson came off the bench for a hat trick in the second half)

A single musician keeping a tune and augmenting other fans' chants is a world away from vuvuzelas blaring incessantly.

I can't say I liked the vuvuzelas, but I don't mind the trumpeter. I remember a WCQ I attended in DC where the visiting Panamanian contingent had a trumpeter and thought it was cool. (It was the game Eddie Johnson came off the bench for a hat trick in the second half)

A single musician keeping a tune and augmenting other fans' chants is a world away from vuvuzelas blaring incessantly.
That's my problem with the vuvuzelas. It's just noise for the sake of noise. I love noisy stadia, but I like the noise to have a purposeful direction, not just a grating cacophony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom