• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concept art for Grasshopper's next game (No More Heroes 3?)

Yeah. I think it's really just in the logistics of the matter. Games aren't made on sweet dreams and whimsical fuckery. They cost money and need to make money. If an exclusive No More Heroes on the Wii U does not make for sensible business (and I doubt it does), then it won't happen, and no amount of wishful thinking and faux promises / franchise legacy can justify making it so.

I mean, if Grasshopper were to say "No More Heroes 3 is being built from the ground up for the Wii U to take full advantage of the controller in unique ways" I'd be 100% down for it. But I also don't want Grasshopper to go out of business, and I know they're in the business of business like every other developer.

As a side note, Suda did enforce post-NMH2 that Travis' story was well and truly over. No More Heroes 3 focusing on a new set of characters, with some cameos, and set in the same universe would be right on par.
It would just be a kick in the balls if it doesn't come to Wii U at all (the only console I for sure know I'm getting atm), something that wouldn't surprised me at this point.

And that last detail makes me really want to finish NMH 2.

Looks like Nintendo might need to Money Hat.

I don't care at this point I'm not expecting anything out of the Wii U except usual Nintendo stuff.

Top Bottom