• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars coming to Steam this summer

Cn85TrZUsAEEEwZ.jpg:small

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars is coming to PC via Steam this summer, developer Spike Chunsoft announced.

The RPG, previously launched for PS Vita and 3DS in 2013, follows a new “disciple,” a young man or woman gifted with divine powers of purification, who is tasked with creating otherworldly “Star Children” via the bonds between male and female disciples, to save the magical world of Aterra that has been under attack by monsters for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT4w35K0mHc
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars arrives on Steam on August 16 for 19.99 USD.
First week purchases include a 20% discount and mini-OST.
(*Mini-OST only available during first week after launch.)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/458730

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/conception-ii-children-seven-stars-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

Corpekata

Banned
I know they were teasing something outside of VNs recently. Was hoping it might be Mystery Dungeon related.

Oh well.

Tohsaka

I got the platinum trophy on the Vita version, so I probably won't rebuy it. It's a decent game that doesn't take itself too seriously, the dungeons are kind of bland though.

Eusis

If the first one is actually subversive I'd like to see that ported and translated. Otherwise I don't care unless it ends up as bundle fodder in the future, then sure why not, I have worse games in my library.

Corpekata

Banned
Didn't know the first one never came out here. I guess the story is self-contained and unrelated to the first one then?

No, you need to play the first to understand the plot of having creepy babies with high school girls in order to fight evil.

Quonny

Starts off strong with some pretty interesting if not tropey characters and a fun little star children collecting meta game, but it falls apart.

The story is bad, the gameplay is mediocre, and they never really do anything with the characters besides make them waifu bait.

Thoraxes

Wasn't this game decent?

Good start, bad end.

I played a lot of it too, but when you get to the end the last boss is a fight of attrition. You just have to go in there with a shitload of healing items and spam the shit out of them while hoping you have enough healing items to last the fight.

I liked each of the girls and their stories, and each of their endings is easily accessible provided you did all their bonding stuff the whole game, which is easy.

I've played a lot better, but i've also played a lot worse. Still, it's neat to see even something like this come to Steam.

What about this game's start was good? I just remember the creepy headmaster forcing you and Fuuko to fuck right out the gate because muh star children. The game is beautifully bad.

Indelible

One of the few Atlus produced games I regret buying, incredibly repetitive gameplay and a cringe inducing story.

yaffi

Well, at least now people will be able to avoid the awful english dub.

Though I wonder why we get the jp voice overs now and not back then.

What about this game's start was good? I just remember the creepy headmaster forcing you and Fuuko to fuck right out the gate because muh star children. The game is beautifully bad.

Yea, I mean, I only played the demo so maybe this is not a fair judgment, but "beautifully bad" is apt, I feel. The fact that the main character is called "God's Gift" alone is... is... I don't know the word. Like I find it funny and off-putting at the same time?

Top Bottom