• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confederate Flag Group Charged For Threats Made At Black Child's Party (Sentenced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confederate_flag_confrontation_sentencin_0_2821111_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Poor babies.
Haha, the crocodile tears. White supremacy indeed.

I hope that we can catch the true perpetrators of these crimes.

The racist ghosts that possess these good people and force them to do these terrible things have gone unpunished for too fucking long, and I am tired of it.

I mean, she already said it's not who she is. They all say that. So there's got to be another explanation, right?

Someone call the goddamn ghostbusters. I want the 80's team and the 2016 team on the phone immediately.

Fuck their tears, rot in jail, I hope they're ruined for life, fucking filth.

Because the country they claim to love doesn't include liberals and minorities.

If you're not on board with conservative ideology and "Christian" values then you can leave.

In their minds the civil war was justifiable rebellion against the North imposing on "states rights." You will NEVER disabuse these people of that idea.

Fuck the Confederacy. Let them secede now and see how they flounder.

louiedog

"it's not me"

You're in your 20s and you did this multiple times over the course of 2 days. Your friends didn't swing by and invite you to ride along without telling you what they were up to.

This is you. You're a piece of garbage.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
"That's not me! That's not me!"

*points to video footage of that being you*

"Oh, yeah that's me."

When keeping it real goes wrong.

Bless whoever recorded this idiocy, and bless the judge for not putting up with the status quo bullshit of racism.

"“What happened to you was horrible. Mother-to-mother, I can't imagine what it was like to explain what that word means to a child. I accept responsibility for what I did, but that was not me,” the 25-year-old mother said fighting back tears in her eyes."

Uh then who the fuck was it? Jeff Haterbot?

hbkdx12

It'd be great if this could get some national exposure rather than wasting airtime on stupid thing #358 that trump did/said today.

zeemumu

"“What happened to you was horrible. Mother-to-mother, I can't imagine what it was like to explain what that word means to a child. I accept responsibility for what I did, but that was not me,” the 25-year-old mother said fighting back tears in her eyes."

The one-armed man.

hbkdx12

giphy.gif

andthebeatgoeson

You really should be hit with a harsh sentence for threatening kids like that. A derelict points a weapon at kids.

It is gang activity. It is terrorism.

_Ryo_

Racist think their tears will make me feel empathetic toward them when all it does is make me more angry.

You didn't have to be racist. Stop pretending like you're a fucking victim.

Shaneus

Oh, I am subbing to this thread for when I need a pick me up. Those white supremacist tears are sweet and delicious and invigorating.

Came in here expecting to be upset... those turds earned those sentences. Can you imagine how much better this country would be if we cracked down on racial terrorism like this all the time?

Nepenthe

More than a decade for a non-violent crime? I want them to be punished, but this seems a little too much.

You think showing up at a child's birthday party with racist memorabilia and hurling racial epithets at people while also brandishing guns is a non-violent crime?

K.

Tagyhag

I'm actually surprised they got that much, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Also, she says that's not her but if I were a betting person, she's going to come out with a lot of Brotherhood tattoos after prison.

Of course, that says more about our shitty system than anything else.

louiedog

I'm actually surprised they got that much, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Also, she says that's not her but if I were a betting person, she's going to come out with a lot of Brotherhood tattoos after prison.

Of course, that says more about our shitty system than anything else.

I'd like to see an update from a parole hearing.

"I'd never ever do anything like that again. That's not me. The swastika on my neck isn't mine, I'm just holding it for a friend."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom