• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Congratulate Capcom (do it quickly) - [Capcom 30th Anniversary E3 Countdown Clock]

Ducktail

One of the reasons I love gaming is because of Capcom. Their games were so sensational back in the 16 bits era, and in a way, they still are a great company if you compare them to the competition. Too bad they've killled some franchises like Megaman and Megaman Dash.

liquidtmd

Banned
Capcom. Thank you for Resident Evil 2, Street Fighter 2 and generally your amazing games.

In recent years you've fucked up and lost your way. Please have a collective rethink. Whilst the dudebro market is important, creative respect is a cornerstone of any business. Resident Evil 6 was a shining example of going too far, after too many markets, with too many staff on the team. Sales wise it may have served you well but you're becoming a joke.

Be more focused and take the risks but in a targeted way with one pure vision. In doing so you can then proceed to milk THAT product. Make the new Megaman. The new Resi. The new StreetFighter. If its good enough then we will back you in the same ways we've done before.

hiryu64

Good point.

Mega Man

ixsPYWSWAbjii.gif

Ezalc

You are what makes me want to jump off the precipice of mediocrity while shouting CAPCPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

How about I don't congratulate Capcom?

Used to love 'em, but with the way they've been going this past generation I have decided I can no longer support their products.

ryan13ts

Happy Anniversary Capcom!

And even though they have been my favorite developer since I was a kid, I still can't and NEVER will forgive them for Megaman Legends 3.

Other than that, Congrats!

Nazeem38

Banned
Congrats, Capcom. Even though your marketing and PR have gone to complete shit this past generation, I still have to thank you for putting out the games that I love, mainly from Clover Studio and a few of your past fighting games. God Hand and Viewtiful Joe are both fantastic games and I still play them to this day. And thanks for the Darkstalkers franchise.

And for the love of god, STOP GIVING JAPANESE IPs TO WESTERN DEVELOPERS

Neophoton

Neo Member
I'll bet they're having a kick with that 30 character limit.

Congrats for being a long runner, even if they haven't been one of my favorite publishers this gen.

Dead Rising, the early RE games with the awesome tank controls, Streetfighter, Marvel, Lost Planet and a few more I can't remember right now.

I still love Capcom.

''When's Mahvel?"

Link1110

Congratulations on the first 15 or so years. If it weren't for Ace Attorney, I don't know if I'd care about anything of theirs these days.

Mesoian

" way to go capcom, now go make a darkstalkers sequel!! Sincerely the only person who bought darkstalkers resurrection." ......sigh

Shit dude, I know Darkstalkers cosplayers who didn't even buy resurrection. I hate to say it, but Darkstalkers is dead.

Sponge

Banned
No thanks.

Maybe when they make a new Megaman game or sell Joe to Platinum Games, because they're not gonna make anymore Viewtiful Joe games anyway.

Top Bottom