• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

keraj37

FIFA 21 and NBA 2k21 | XSX

mZiiQil.jpg
I8LaYa0.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Sorry to ask it here - but is it possible to play TLOU2 without even having slight idea what is this series about? Or I need to play first part first?
There is enough exposition about the first games story that you will surely understand what is going on.

But some of the most emotionel parts have much deeper impact when you played the first game.

kyliethicc

Sorry to ask it here - but is it possible to play TLOU2 without even having slight idea what is this series about? Or I need to play first part first?
Yes.

But you'll enjoy Part 2 more if you played Part 1. Or at least watched a recap of its story at a minimum.

Part 2 is a direct sequel and continuation of the first game's story. Its not like how each Uncharted game is its own story. Its more like how The Two Towers is the 2nd part of The Lord of the Rings. Its best if you've already read/watched Fellowship of the Ring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom