• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

Fredrik

The Medium | Xbox Series X
QbQFeyK.png

NYxlONr.png

Last edited:
Started Shadow of the Tomb Raider a couple of days back, it has some great moments in it. All gameplay character model shots while pausing the game during gameplay to use the in game photo mode. Runs at locked 60fps in the frame rate mode. Wish they unlocked frame rate for the resolution mode.

Shadow Of the Tomb Raider PS5
EtAC1BvUwAAEqSR

EtAC1aJUcAE1xaM

Es1wRA8VoAALFcc

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Started Shadow of the Tomb Raider a couple of days back, it has some great moments in it. All gameplay character model shots while pausing the game during gameplay to use the in game photo mode. Runs at locked 60fps in the frame rate mode. Wish they unlocked frame rate for the resolution mode.

EtAC1BvUwAAEqSR

EtAC1aJUcAE1xaM

Es1wRA8VoAALFcc
Looks really great in motion with 60fps.

Also mind the rules!

3. Two screenshots per post, and two consecutive posts allowed.

Vasili2K38

I had so much fun with AC7. Maybe i should play it again. How is the performance / resolution an PS4 Pro?

Iam tempted to play Amnesia. How do you like it?

AC7 is so great. In the PS4 Pro is 1080p / 60fps locked (not sure how was in normal PS4). Amnesia Rebirth is a great game, but is not for everyone. Incredible atmosphere and setting of course, like Soma.

Cool details here

Yeah, the planes models in AC7 are great!

Amnesia Rebirth / PS4 Pro

amnesia_rebirth_20201dykj5.jpg

amnesia_rebirth_202018fjdw.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Sorry about missing to comply the screenshot rule, have noted it now!
No problem.
When that lightning strikes for the first time, jaw dropping!
Goose bumps!
Looking forward to experience control for the first time via PS5 version thanks to PS Plus tomorrow, going to break my head figuring out which one to choose between RTX30fps or NoRTX60fps mode in the game
It's gonna be so awesome! Decisions decisions....:messenger_grinning_sweat:

No problem.

Goose bumps!

It's gonna be so awesome! Decisions decisions....:messenger_grinning_sweat:

Demon's Souls remake has been an enlightening experience for me. I was so damn new to souls games and this remake has opened the souls door for me. Beat Dark Souls Rematered a few weeks ago and started Dark Souls 2 :). I have completed Demon's Souls Remake twice so far and platinumed it. Thinking to start a new game rather than new game++

Con-Z-epT

EtAC1BvUwAAEqSR

EtAC1aJUcAE1xaM

Es1wRA8VoAALFcc
I also left some Tomb Raider screenshots on the early pages of this thread after playing it over PS Plus. Just for your information.

Con-Z-epT

Demon's Souls remake has been an enlightening experience for me. I was so damn new to souls games and this remake has opened the souls door for me. Beat Dark Souls Rematered a few weeks ago and started Dark Souls 2 :). I have completed Demon's Souls Remake twice so far and platinumed it. Thinking to start a new game rather than new game++
I saw you really engaged in the Demon's Souls thread about Dark Souls with one of the mods.

I never played a From Software game up until the release of Bloodborne.

Since then iam hooked to all of them. Finished Dark Souls Remastered in Oktober 2020.

Just so many superior games from this team.

I saw you really engaged in the Demon's Souls thread about Dark Souls with one of the mods.

I never played a From Software game up until the release of Bloodborne.

Since then iam hooked to all of them. Finished Dark Souls Remastered in Oktober 2020.

Just so many superior games from this team.

Same, I did get Bloodborne at launch after a friend of mine convinced me to give it a shot back in 2015. Remember only coop gameplay sessions and found it little too intimidating and the frame pacing issues kinda made me not want to continue. The the souls remasters and the third game launched and I was just not matured enough to appreciate the souls genre. Thanks to PS5 have discovered them :) even Jedi Fallen Order has souls elements to it!

Con-Z-epT

Same, I did get Bloodborne at launch after a friend of mine convinced me to give it a shot back in 2015. Remember only coop gameplay sessions and found it little too intimidating and the frame pacing issues kinda made me not want to continue. The the souls remasters and the third game launched and I was just not matured enough to appreciate the souls genre. Thanks to PS5 have discovered them :) even Jedi Fallen Order has souls elements to it!
I always thought that these games are just not for me and felt really stupid after finishing Bloodborne for thinking this.

I replayed Sekiro recently since it has 60fps on PS5.

In think Dark Ssouls 3 also. Maybe i should play this one again too.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Doom 3 BFG Edition | PS5

I'm gonna wrap it up for Doom 3 with these two screens for now.

I finished the game with all additional content on nightmare difficulty last saturday.

Had a lot of fun. I just love it.

50889722568_c9432a4845_o.png

50890434016_0ebf055b51_o.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom