• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
182255734_10159591667254060_9204133269922911264_n.png

Dammit India...

edit:
Great. Now this is borderline "the last of us"

WTF India we don't need this right now

1b+ people, basically no hygiene, asses and elbows everywhere... yeah it's a crock pot of chaos if variants start showing up there.
SIGH. I mean god fucking dammit look at that graph. Everyone else is headed in the right direction and their outbreak now threatens us all RIGHT as this pandemic was coming to a (sort of) closing chapter. I hope they can get over this spike quickly and we can put this to bed before 2022.

Ascend

What would that chart look like if it was done per capita, or percentage of population...?

To me... That chart on first glance looks like fear mongering. Those areas are more densely populated than many other countries. I can be wrong though. I haven't actually verified the numbers.

llien

Ascend

I am not saying that vaccines are unsafe, but, the comparisons he uses are not exactly helpful.

Just like dosage is important, the difference between eating something, i.e. having it pass through the stomach and intestines, which act as filters and are designed to break down or expel weird substances, and having something injected directly in your blood, are two completely different mechanisms that cannot be directly compared. So comparing the amount of formaldehyde in apples to the amount in vaccines is simply useless.

Try injecting apple juice in your body, see what happens.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Just like dosage is important, the difference between eating something, i.e. having it pass through the stomach and intestines, which act as filters and are designed to break down or expel weird substances, and having something injected directly in your blood, are two completely different mechanisms that cannot be directly compared. So comparing the amount of formaldehyde in apples to the amount in vaccines is simply useless.
These chemical compounds have also been tested specifically with that injection delivery system in mind for safety and effectiveness. The comparison isn't useless. You have a point about the different delivery systems (digestion vs injection) being different when there is no data about the bodily reactions to each. But we do have data. 5% of people have an allergic reaction to fruit. How many people have an allergic reaction to the COVID vaccines? 11.1 cases per million vaccine doses administered for the Pfizer one. As a result of this data the scary unknowable reactions of digestion vs injection are very much knowable and well documented and much less scary.

Try injecting apple juice in your body, see what happens.
0.5 mL of apple juice into the muscle tissue? Probably not much to most people, and given that we know apples contain a lot more allergens than a typical vaccine dose, it'll probably produce more harmful effects over a large enough sample size than a vaccine would have.

0.5 mL of apple juice and 0.5 mL of vaccine are both mostly water, but the vaccine is more water than the apple juice is.

Ascend

These chemical compounds have also been tested specifically with that injection delivery system in mind for safety and effectiveness. The comparison isn't useless. You have a point about the different delivery systems (digestion vs injection) being different when there is no data about the bodily reactions to each. But we do have data. 5% of people have an allergic reaction to fruit. How many people have an allergic reaction to the COVID vaccines? 11.1 cases per million vaccine doses administered for the Pfizer one. As a result of this data the scary unknowable reactions of digestion vs injection are very much knowable and well documented and much less scary.

0.5 mL of apple juice into the muscle tissue? Probably not much to most people, and given that we know apples contain a lot more allergens than a typical vaccine dose, it'll probably produce more harmful effects over a large enough sample size than a vaccine would have.

0.5 mL of apple juice and 0.5 mL of vaccine are both mostly water, but the vaccine is more water than the apple juice is.
All fair points. But if people are going to be convinced to get vaccines, arguments of injection vs eating should not be used, since that only creates additional skepticism.

On another note...

I have to ask, why is a Meningitis vaccine used as placebo, rather than a blank?

Most Vaccinated countries getting huge spike in covid cases

They were injected Chinese vaccines and to one one surprise, Chinese vaccines fail to protect people.

Most Vaccinated countries getting huge spike in covid cases

They were injected Chinese vaccines and to one one surprise, Chinese vaccines fail to protect people.

Seems like a strange omission not to compare "inoculated" infection rates split by the type of vaccine they recieved....

MachRc

WTF India we don't need this right now

Im reading somewhere that pfizer is only like 30% effective against the double mutant.(sorry no hyper link just underlined)

with these large seemingly unchecked mutants brewing in India, I am worried it will prolong this whole pandemic
and slow us down in going back to our regular lives(this is now our regular lives now).

Now I have to wonder If I have to inject my kids with Bill Gate's nano bots. Our family already have purchased too many MS stocks and have obtained too many MS office and
Windows keys. WIth our children added. I am afraid I will be unable to find any more computers to put these keys on.

CDC panel recommends Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for kids as young as 12​

xl3WZwl.jpg

This might be terribly coming true

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter

The Chinese don't even have to do anything to cover this up because the US also has conflicts of interest here and were quick to seize control of the narrative. Most of the scientific community would rather stay quiet than to contradict the narrative too, particularly because the blowback against virology research and funding could be bad.

I'm open minded on this, if anyone can find any evidence for the natural origin hypothesis, but thus far it seems like lab leak is the most likely.

MachRc

The Chinese don't even have to do anything to cover this up because the US also has conflicts of interest here and were quick to seize control of the narrative. Most of the scientific community would rather stay quiet than to contradict the narrative too, particularly because the blowback against virology research and funding could be bad.

I'm open minded on this, if anyone can find any evidence for the natural origin hypothesis, but thus far it seems like lab leak is the most likely.

to think that of the 23 providences and hundreds if not thousands of cities in china, that a this would originate 12 miles from the one place in china that studies bat corona virus , that its a coincidence..lol
Its like saying there will be no other life in the entire universe.

None of the animals at the wetmarket had covid present in their bloods..
the closest batcave with covid is like a thousand miles away...

Its a shame we have to face the facts that for diplomacy, and for that .01 percent chance. .that i came from a frozen food package lol
we have to learn to live with the lie from China.

I just scheduled the vaccine for my kid TODAY. one is 12 so he is ready.
Remember these vaccines are not FDA approved, this is for emergency use.
But I am confident in the science and in my country.

My mom told me I should hold off for a month for "news" of the children getting their vaccine
My co worker has children already vaccinated via trials pfizer. They have had zero issues..
Im lucky to be able to get my children vaccinated. U S A

Last edited:

MachRc

Still too many concerns around how this might affect children's growth and reproduction before I would consider recommending my kids get this.
This is very true. And i am all for your decision.

I just received a call from Kaiser Permenante that informed me that
My son is 11 not 12, that I am an idiot dad and to have a great day.

lol

MachRc

LIVE

Fauci said theyre already working on a general worldwide vaccine a nano particle vaccine....(couldnt make this up)
that have 24 copies of legs of corona virus and able to cross neutralize almost all covid viruses including previous ones like MERS...

interesting that there are even more vaccines trials underway

MachRc

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

True, but it also happens that it is specifically SOUTH Chinese who are into eating wild animals and Wuhan happens to be in the south and one hell of a metropoly.
I think it was a clickbate article as suggested by my forum friends. I could not find it in time. But like I read, and understand

any resistance to the double mutant is better than non

Shouta

Pretty good news from the CDC. I'm getting my second shot tomorrow so just in time for this. I'll probably still carry one in case individual establishments want folks to mask up

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
LIVE

Fauci said theyre already working on a general worldwide vaccine a nano particle vaccine....(couldnt make this up)
that have 24 copies of legs of corona virus and able to cross neutralize almost all covid viruses including previous ones like MERS...

interesting that there are even more vaccines trials underway

That's pretty brilliant, actually. I got a nanoparticle vaccine, but I mine wasn't a fancy Swiss Army model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom