• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Corporate Earnings Time Again) Microsoft, Sony, & Nintendo

For those that care about this kind of thing.

Microsoft: Thursday, Jan 25th
Nintendo: This week
Sony: Tuesday, Jan 30th.
EA: Thursday, Feb 1st.
THQ: Friday, Feb 2nd.

Microsoft and Nintendo announce earnings (and sales/shipments) this week and Sony next week. Unfortunately, Microsoft has changed thow they report earnings, so we can't tie them to the Xbox division all that well at all, but I expect them to make some commentary about the business' performance, both in financial and industry terms. Microsoft has already announced the 10.4M 360 shipment number, but we should get a breakout by region to go along with it, which will likely give us insight into how close NA shipments vs NA sales are.

Nintendo will likely post insane earnings on the back of the DS & Wii as well as give us an update on what their shipments were for the Wii and DS.

And for Sony, we'll get the Dec 31st shipment numbers for the PS3, PS2, & PSP. And find out how much the PS3 launch hurt them financially.

Newzboyz99

Losers! My wife has me on lock!
in before....

ds-prints-money.gif

:D

Haunted

sonycowboy said:
For those that care about this kind of thing.

Microsoft: Thursday, Jan 25th
Nintendo: This week
Sony: Tuesday, Jan 30th.
EA: Thursday, Feb 1st.
THQ: Friday, Feb 2nd.
I'd love to see some other companies reporting their financial numbers as well. Ubi, Blizzard, Konami, Capcom etc. Also, THQ is tiny compared to the other 4 corporations up there, isn't it?

Top Bottom