• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cory Barlog joins Crystal Dynamics.

lol for caring about the story in an action game. GOW 2 is the best game in the series because it had the best bosses, level design and pacing. Who gives a shit about the story when it was never good to begin with.

God of War 2 has excellent boss fights, but 3 most definitely had it's own.

In fact, if I had to choose, the Hercules boss fight pushes 3 over 2 for me.

gow3big_0271.jpg

1269065-2pplp9l_super.png

82389897.jpg

God_of_War_3_Zeus_2D_figher.jpg

only reason to left the studio ? seems strange and why is he not returning back to santa monica now that mad max project is in limbo ?
I loved GOW3 but felt dissapointed.If Cory was at helm of GOW 4 project it will make me a lot more exited

I wonder if they'll take him back after the way he left the studio, right in the middle of the project and leaving the rest of the team holding the bag and having to rally around a new director, having watched the documentary, it seemed like Barlog basically left the team in chaos and Tim Moss wasn't all that broken up about Barlog leaving, it makes me wonder how Barlog will influence Crystal Dynamics.

Top Bottom