• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cosmic Star Heroine |OT| Alyssa's Chrono Phantasy

Brashnir

Found a repeatable bug (steam version). If you walk into this little area here, you can't get back out. Luckily, saving and reloading puts you back at the beginning of the area, so it's not that big of a deal.

uobo6Ma.png

I was holding out for a hopeful switch version but I gave in to support these awesome devs. Currently playing it through my OSSC for scanlines and enjoying every minute of it!

varkuriru

I backed with the soundtrack reward. I got the email with the PSN code but I dont see a separate code for the soundtrack. Is it all with the same code?

I noticed a small Resident Evil reference near the start of the game and now a certain sidequest makes me think that someone at Zeboyd is a pretty big RE fan!

Shikoba

I might be crazy, but I'm holding off for now and going to hope for a Switch version in the future (plus I have too much to finish playing as it is right now with Persona/Mass Effect).

Hats off to the creators though! Game looks great.

slash000

Zeboyd Games
I noticed a small Resident Evil reference near the start of the game and now a certain sidequest makes me think that someone at Zeboyd is a pretty big RE fan!

I think each of our previous games has at least one reference of sorts but this one is obviuosly the big one ;P

Probably going to start and play a ton over the weekend, but the game looks beautiful. I love the style, so as long as the combat system clicks for me, I think I'll really enjoy it.

Burt

I think each of our previous games has at least one reference of sorts but this one is obviuosly the big one ;P

Oh shit that totally didn't click with me somehow when I encountered it in my playthrough.

Duh.

Duhhh.

There are good Resident evil references in this.

Gerbs

Neo Member
Are saves from the 1.00 version compatible with 1.01? Game just hangs when I try to load my save from last night.

Edit: Well restarting the PS4 didn't fix it. Guess I'll just start over...

Flandy

I'm curious Robert
Does this game have pro support? Curious if Sony mandates it for a 2D title like this. If it does support pro is it just upscaling to 4k or something?

Got my PS4 code. Was not expecting a 5 gig download. Should have paid attention and started it sooner. Oh, well. Can't wait to check it out tomorrow!

zabuni

Got my ps4 code. Which is odd because I was sure I went PC. Checks Steam, yep went with PC.

Granted it is showing that I have two copies of the sausage tier on pc, so I dunno. They really like me?

Tried to remote play, my condo is congested on every channel so that is not going to work out. Moved my ps4 to the bedroom, played intro area. Big mistake on my part, I might end up not finishing Tales of Beseria now...
The music is great, the battle system is fun, and story seems I treating so far. I think I caught a glimpse of foreshadowing in talking to the npcs. Good night world, really going to make sure my friends buy this game.

Edit: Gifted it to my buddy instead. Make him play,this shit! Good night world

Jeffrey

requested to switch from pc to psn last year... alas have not received a code for psn or steam :(

guess back to persona.

Gaffi

Enjoying the game a lot so far. On PC and I'm noticing a bug that keeps happening where by following party members start almost walking over one another and slowing down to a crawl. Eventually they'll teleport to my location but 9 times out of 10 they instantly go back into that cycle. Curious if anyone else has had this happen.

Almighty

This game could not have come out at a worse time for me. Between Persona 5 and finals week coming up I doubt I will find time for this game anytime soon, which sucks because I spent what seems like 100 years waiting for it to come out.

Brashnir

Enjoying the game a lot so far. On PC and I'm noticing a bug that keeps happening where by following party members start almost walking over one another and slowing down to a crawl. Eventually they'll teleport to my location but 9 times out of 10 they instantly go back into that cycle. Curious if anyone else has had this happen.

Yep. happens to me too.

What controller are you using?

Anyone else having a (seeming?) bug with the PS4 version where the text seems to play through twice whenever you talk to someone? It doesn't happen every time but it seems to like 90% of it. I'm pretty sure I'm not pressing button too fast to talk again, but thought I'd ask in case it's my controller or something.

Edit: Looks like I'm not the only one, nevermind!

Conezays

Anyone else having a (seeming?) bug with the PS4 version where the text seems to play through twice whenever you talk to someone? It doesn't happen every time but it seems to like 90% of it. I'm pretty sure I'm not pressing button too fast to talk again, but thought I'd ask in case it's my controller or something.

Edit: Looks like I'm not the only one, nevermind!

Yeah, same issue happening here.

Cornbread78

Finally set it to d/l. Will have to shoehorn it in-between Mass Effect, Persona, Nier and Horizon until it launches on Vita..

daevv

My 1.0 save is working fine after the update. Text wrapping is fixed but occasionally NPCs will talk twice to me still.

My 1.0 works fine too. Was only an hour and twenty minutes in. I downloaded the PSN update first then CSH. Not sure about the talk twice thing. I've had it happen two times but I'm sure it was my fault both of those.

I must say this game brings me back to my marathon playthoughs of Phantasy Star 2, 3, and 4 on Sega Genesis and Final Fantasy 3 on SNES. Cannot wait for a day off to do it with this game. Great job guys!

Top Bottom