• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Hixx

Prime MM

2 games, 2 stomps

One guy on the other team went 1 for 16. His profile was full of hacker comments.

Incroyible.

Ludono

Since my summer has changed significantly I'll probably be in Germany during Cologne.... should I make an effort to go, anyone else going? :3

Hixx

SK had "no chance with a mix"

Maybe

Just maybe

Immortals aren't this borderline top-5 team a lot of people think they are.

Why do NiP and Astralis keep fucking playing each other early on in Tournaments. It's not fair. I just wanna see Astralis win an event or at least have a competitive game against NiP in the Grand Finals. :( I hate seeing Astralis getting so upset. :( Pls no cry again Devee.

ALL IN ON NIP EMBARRASS THESE DANISH SCRUBS

GDNHv8h.png

Ludono

I just played with my younger brother and 3 of his friends all of whom are silvers and FOR REASON IT MATCHED US AGAINST EAGLES.

Non-Prime Matchmaking boyzzzzz

Needless to say I'm on the berge of deranking to MGE and supremely tilted

rugioh

Banned
I think what annoys me more than anything is JLake has been in the CS community since what, 2002-2003? And can't call Gabe or someone at Valve? Stop putting out these emails and tweets to valve and just go to their fucking front door in Washington already

Never thought I'd say it but I might actually get onto ESEA soon.. I've reached the rank on faceit where I just run into premade 5man squads that are intentionally trying to boost themselves to master league for the skin prizes. Some of the guys they have in their queues have been banned from ESEA already. Let me see how far my MM rank dropped first and see if I can get it back to LEM/SMFC on prime

e90Mark

Why do NiP and Astralis keep fucking playing each other early on in Tournaments. It's not fair. I just wanna see Astralis win an event or at least have a competitive game against NiP in the Grand Finals. :( I hate seeing Astralis getting so upset. :( Pls no cry again Devee.

ALL IN ON NIP EMBARRASS THESE DANISH SCRUBS

GDNHv8h.png

I actually put a small bet on Immortals, and they ended up winning. Wish I put more, because that return was insane.

I have a pretty big bet on NiP and it's definitely close right now.

I actually put a small bet on Immortals, and they ended up winning. Wish I put more, because that return was insane.

I have a pretty big bet on NiP and it's definitely close right now.
Lol I actually decided to build my way up to a NiP bet when I realized betting my Stat-teams would erase their kills. :p

I went in $40 on Immortals and then the profits onto NiP, and then all In'd on NiP on the finals.

Good guy NiP, always making me money from betting that I then lose betting on Tier 3 EU games and NA matches where I can't help but bet because I have a problem. :(

e90Mark

Lol I actually decided to build my way up to a NiP bet when I realized betting my Stat-teams would erase their kills. :p

I went in $40 on Immortals and then the profits onto NiP, and then all In'd on NiP on the finals.

Good guy NiP, always making me money from betting that I then lose betting on Tier 3 EU games and NA matches where I can't help but bet because I have a problem. :(

I bet like $8 on Immortals. I all in'd on NiP vs Astralis. Now everything is on them again on the finals.

I actually want to get rid of my skins, but rather than sell, I thought betting would be more fun. If I lose, I lose, but I've had good luck so far.

rugioh

Banned
I don't understand Immortals

It makes some sense, they thought they were hot shit and got humbled quick in the minors. Had 2 weeks to go over their fuckups and ground themselves and bounced back extremely well. Their body language seemed much more composed than when I saw them at the america minor/major minor quals

cHinzo

^Thanks. :D €2,20 well spent I would say. Lost the match though. People are somehow gods on Cache nowadays. Can't even peek without getting your head shot off. It's worse than Dust2. 😑 Might need to find another secondary map to play.

Top Bottom