• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone Gameplay Trailer.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
Basically you're being a hypocrite, just like Gavon. You accuse me of derailing the thread, but you do that in Naughty Dog threads.

Uncharted 4 is a more casual shooter. Anyone who has played TLOU online will literally laugh at you if you consider it casual or even tacked on.

Only games I complained about are Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2, which I didn't bother playing. I also said SoD2 launched with bugs and Crackdown 3 looks unappealing to me. I did however play and enjoy some Xbox games which I can show you. Sea of Thieves? Another game that doesn't appeal to me, but I said it received mixed reviews because it launched with nothing. Same people who said it was unacceptable for GT Sport to launch with almost nothing are the ones defending Sea of Thieves.

I point out hypocrisy and it's obvious this is common within the hardcore Xbox community across social media.

You also have to be willing to show me you've spent time online with TLOU because you fail to even elaborate how it's tacked on and that's generally what people do when they don't know what they're talking about. I'll show you several gamer tags that I have and have used.
Yeah, no. I dont go into Sony theads and shit post on games I have no interest in. You were bring a hypocrite and I called you out on it. Dont flip the script.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Yeah, no. I dont go into Sony theads and shit post on games I have no interest in. You were bring a hypocrite and I called you out on it. Dont flip the script.

You didn't have no problem talking about PS Now in PlayStation threads.

But you don't get it. I pointed out your hypocrisy regarding your comments and you ignore it because it's obvious what you're doing.

You have gone on record by saying the PS Games were ass and the reviews reflected that.

Would this apply to Crackdown 3 if it gets a Metacritic score under 75? Or are you just going to blame the media for having something against Xbox?

TeamGhobad

Banned
Posts like these make me ashamed to be a gamer.

NOTE: As Ive mentioned I dont go into threads about Sony games because they dont interest me. If I ever go into a Sony game thread and shit-post, just know that the only reason I'd ever do so is because I dont like the game and I dont want anyone else to like the game either. That would be my only reason for doing so. It's what they call an agenda.

and fanboy posts like this make me ashamed. FYI i have a xbox one only. no ps4 or gaming pc.

iconmaster

Banned
Holy crap this looks bad and I loved Crackdown 2

Oof. "The cloud destruction is so taxing that every map has to be just a series of geometric shapes rather than anything resembling the city of the open world mode and the result is something that looks like a VR game gone wrong at the best."

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
You didn't have no problem talking about PS Now in PlayStation threads.

But you don't get it. I pointed out your hypocrisy regarding your comments and you ignore it because it's obvious what you're doing.

You have gone on record by saying the PS Games were ass and the reviews reflected that.

Would this apply to Crackdown 3 if it gets a Metacritic score under 75? Or are you just going to blame the media for having something against Xbox?
I NEVER said the Playstation games were ass. You're lying. In fact, I've said MANY times that PS has the best First party games in the bunch. It's their services and online that suck ass compared to Microsoft. And I stand by it. But the games......No. Best SP games this gen......for the 147th thousandth time.

Meta critic doesnt control my life like it does some here. Hell no! lol If I like a game, that's my business. Meta can eat a hot bowl of d****.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I NEVER said the Playstation games were ass. You're lying. In fact, I've said MANY times that PS has the best First party games in the bunch. It's their services and online that suck ass compared to Microsoft. And I stand by it. But the games......No. Best SP games this gen......for the 147th thousandth time.

Meta critic doesnt control my life like it does some here. Hell no! lol If I like a game, that's my business. Meta can eat a hot bowl of d****.

Stop lying, dude. And don't take my words out of context.

HERE is your post on another thread.

Gavon West said:
Some of you guys are so full of it. Now no one remembers the beginning of the gen when Sony had a plethora of Indies and the power advantage and Xbox actually had the higher rated exclusives. That was all Sony fans were screaming for a good while and rightfully so - Sony had a bunch of great indies and were doing more for independent developers than Microsoft at the time. Of course they had to lean on independent developers as the exclusives were still in the oven. The Sony exclusives (aside from a couple) were ass and the scores reflected that.

Its why when Sony in fact did begin to reign on the exclusives front, the narrative jumped from Indies to exclusives because Sony were beginning to acquire quite a bit. Of course, by then, Microsoft had changed direction on the Indie front and began to work with more independent developers. But the time had passed and Indies were no longer "in".

No one remembers this, huh? Figures.....Lol

I never said you were talking about ALL PlayStation games.

You specifically mentioned PlayStation games to start off this generation.

Are you going to lie in front of everyone in this thread and then claim you never made this statement?

The Sony exclusives (aside from a couple) were ass and the scores reflected that.

Right here. You mention scores and it's as clear as day. You clearly said they were ass AND the scores reflected that. That means games such as The Order, Knack, Killzone and DriveClub were ASS (according to you) and the scores reflected that.

How come this doesn't apply to Xbox games you're trying to defend?

Last edited:

azz0r

Banned
I think my biggest gripe with this is coming from something like RDR2 - whether you liked how serious a sim it is - I've come to expect a world that feels lived in and I don't get that from Crackdown. Maybe I'm the wrong audience, but I want the city to look like people at least live there and with Crackdown it just looks in no way believable as a future city.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I think my biggest gripe with this is coming from something like RDR2 - whether you liked how serious a sim it is - I've come to expect a world that feels lived in and I don't get that from Crackdown. Maybe I'm the wrong audience, but I want the city to look like people at least live there and with Crackdown it just looks in no way believable as a future city.
You don't need "sim" to make the world feel lively, just look at Gravity Rush 2 for example.
Gravity-Rush-2-Treasure-Hunts.jpg

hXTxU5m.jpg

Last edited:

Klayzer

Stop lying, dude. And don't take my words out of context.

HERE is your post on another thread.

I never said you were talking about ALL PlayStation games.

You specifically mentioned PlayStation games to start off this generation.

Are you going to lie in front of everyone in this thread and then claim you never made this statement?

Right here. You mention scores and it's as clear as day. You clearly said they were ass AND the scores reflected that. That means games such as The Order, Knack, Killzone and DriveClub were ASS (according to you) and the scores reflected that.

How come this doesn't apply to Xbox games you're trying to defend?
*crickets*

Top Bottom