• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone Gameplay Trailer.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
Yes it does. Compared to any AAA game by TODAY STANDARDS it looks poor. I mean, we have read dozens of threads on the infamous "downgrades" of GOW, Spiderman (those puddles lol) and the likes and now we have to give this a pass?

Microsoft has made great looking games like Quantum Break, Gears of War or Forza Horizon. Those are high standards. Also Sunset Overdrive looks very nice on its own colourful tone. This one? No.

If you are making a game based on realistic destruction, it must look realistic as well, not as if cities were made of Nintendo Labo.
So you're upset because it doenst have photo realistic graphics? It looks like a living comic book which has always been in its DNA -- just moreso now. Anyone who knows what Crackdown is about knows this has been the case since the first release.

Your second point is.......interesting. Perhaps you arent seeing what I'm seeing. It looks very convincing to me and more believable than destruction in any other game. This isn't some pre-baked, scripted tech at work. All the destruction is happening on a massive scale in real time and stays throughout the match. What's more, it's not happening locally. That would be impossible. Even the X doesnt have the power to push those kind of physics on local hardware. It's streaming live from the Cloud. In fact, as powerful as the technology is, you still can't tell the destruction is being streamed from the cloud. It actually looks local. There's nothing else like it.

If you cant see that for yourself, I'll just strongly agree to disagree here and let it be.

Last edited:

stickkidsam

So you're upset because it doenst have photo realistic graphics? It looks like a living comic book which has always been in its DNA -- just moreso now. Anyone who knows what Crackdown is about knows this has been the case since the first release.

Your second point is.......interesting. Perhaps you arent seeing what I'm seeing. It looks very convincing to me and more believable than destruction in any other game. This isn't some pre-baked, scripted tech at work. All the destruction is happening on a massive scale in real time and stays throughout the match. What's more, it's not happening locally. That would be impossible. Even the X doesnt have the power to push those kind of physics on local hardware. It's streaming live from the Cloud. In fact, as powerful as the technology is, you still can't tell the destruction is being streamed from the cloud. It actually looks local. There's nothing else like it.

If you cant see that for yourself, I'll just strongly agree to disagree here and let it be.
If I'm understanding correctly, I think the issue is that the destruction lacks impact. There's no weight to it and everything just kind of shatters in the same fashion.

For me it's an issue in that sure it's technically impressive from a visual standpoint, but what does it actually add to the gameplay? Is it a hazard? Doesn't look like it. Is it a detriment to the player's ability to navigate the map? Hard to tell but considering how Crackdown's movement systems work, probably not.

It all just seems kinda superficial. Which sucks because I fucking LOVE destruction physics in games.

Last edited:

Gavon West

If I'm understanding correctly, I think the issue is that the destruction lacks impact. There's no weight to it and everything just kind of shatters in the same fashion.

For me it's an issue in that sure it's technically impressive from a visual standpoint, but what does it actually add to the gameplay? Is it a hazard? Doesn't look like it. Is it a detriment to the player's ability to navigate the map? Hard to tell but considering how Crackdown's movement systems work, probably not.

It all just seems kinda superficial. Which sucks because I fucking LOVE destruction physics in games.
"Shatters in the same fashion".... is TOTALLY false." That is 100% impossible because the cloud computes each and every piece that shatters, how it breaks, how it falls...everything. It's calculating an unprecedented amount of information per chunk. And it's doing this in real time for every gamer who will be playing the MP - which will be millions. Just think about that for a moment.

Also, being able to destroy the bridge, or the ceiling(s) beneath your foe to bring him down to you (not prescripted event )or charge through a wall, or bring down the entire building while your foe is on the top floor is some wild ass shit!! But you can do it. It adds another element of strategy to MP we havent had before. Thats why I'm really interested to see where this goes. I firmly believe Cloud destruction could change MP forever.

Pallas

Doesn’t look bad and lol at the guy who expected photo-realism graphics. As it was already stated that has never been the look the Crackdown series were aiming for. I love the cel-shade graphical style.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

IStill nothing like it out there. I find it very impressive and it gives me hope for future titles for sure.

That’s incorrect.
Did you see the video I posted in reply to you the other day?

That’s how destruction should be done and it didn’t require any cloud for it to work on PS3 and Xbox 360.

stickkidsam

"Shatters in the same fashion".... is TOTALLY false." That is 100% impossible because the cloud computes each and every piece that shatters, how it breaks, how it falls...everything. It's calculating an unprecedented amount of information per chunk. And it's doing this in real time for every gamer who will be playing the MP - which will be millions. Just think about that for a moment.

Also, being able to destroy the bridge, or the ceiling(s) beneath your foe to bring him down to you (not prescripted event )or charge through a wall, or bring down the entire building while your foe is on the top floor is some wild ass shit!! But you can do it. It adds another element of strategy to MP we havent had before. Thats why I'm really interested to see where this goes. I firmly believe Cloud destruction could change MP forever.
You'll note that I already acknowledged that it is technically impressive. That isn't the issue here.

When I say that it shatters in the same fashion I mean that visually, it all looks similar in how it breaks. That might just be because of the aesthetic they chose for the arena, but it just looks too clean with the exception of that shot at the end where a building was falling over. That looked neat.

As for the gameplay, again, Crackdown's movement system and combat style doesn't seem like it'll be impeded by that kind of destruction. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool idea and it's nice that they're trying. I just don't like the execution here and no amount of cloud computing is gonna change the fundamental game design.

Gavon West

That’s incorrect.

That’s how destruction should be done and it didn’t require any cloud for it to work on PS3 and Xbox 360.

I saw this weak crap the first time. I didnt respond because I thought no response was the accurate response.

This isnt in the same league. You should seriously flog yourself for even trying this shit.

Doesn’t look bad and lol at the guy who expected photo-realism graphics. As it was already stated that has never been the look the Crackdown series were aiming for. I love the cel-shade graphical style.

Well, I never meant it to be photo-realistic, my point is that graphics are BAD regardless its art style. Sunset Overdrive looks great. Crackdown doesn't. Not hard to understand. It's ok you like it, though.

bitbydeath

I saw this weak crap the first time. I didnt respond because I thought no response was the accurate response.

This isnt in the same league. You should seriously flog yourself for even trying this shit.

I’m not seeing what you’re seeing.

Here’s crackdown for reference.

PertinentEvenAngwantibo.gif

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
No one is asking for a photo realistic game.. The design just looks uninspired.

There are many games that use cell shaded\cartoon art style that looks much better than this game. Obviously, what looks better is matter of an opinion, but it becomes a problem when people are saying this game looks bland.

There are probably old character designs, but they look very similar to what they do now.

As you can see, the character design just looks really uninspired. There's nothing that makes these characters unique and that's one of the things people are complaining about.

Look at Agents of Mayhem.

Just look at the art style. It doesn't have to be photo realistic, it just needs to look good.
20160606aomannounce02jpg-6dadf0_1280w.jpg

The characters don't have to look exactly like Agents of Mayhem, but we can see that characters are far more unique when compared to Crackdown 3.

Agents-of-Mayhem-How-to-Unlock-Characters.jpg

Gavon West

No one is asking for a photo realistic game.. The design just looks uninspired.

There are many games that use cell shaded\cartoon art style that looks much better than this game. Obviously, what looks better is matter of an opinion, but it becomes a problem when people are saying this game looks bland.

There are probably old character designs, but they look very similar to what they do now.

As you can see, the character design just looks really uninspired. There's nothing that makes these characters unique and that's one of the things people are complaining about.

Look at Agents of Mayhem.

Just look at the art style. It doesn't have to be photo realistic, it just needs to look good.
20160606aomannounce02jpg-6dadf0_1280w.jpg

The characters don't have to look exactly like Agents of Mayhem, but we can see that characters are far more unique when compared to Crackdown 3.

Agents-of-Mayhem-How-to-Unlock-Characters.jpg

Dude....no. Just no.. And those mock ups you have for agents are ancient. I realize you acknowledged this but its so far off from what it is now, why even go there.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Dude....no. Just no.. And those mock ups you have for agents are ancient. I realize you acknowledged this but its so far off from what it is now, why even go there.

Well, no one can take you seriously since you're literally damage controlling everything regarding CD3.

The point is, they have unique designs. You really can't say the same for CD3. Tell me 3 character designs that stand out.

I expect you to do the same thing if there are a lot of mixed reviews.

Last edited:

Gavon West

Well, no one can take you seriously since you're literally damage controlling everything regarding CD3.

The point is, they have unique designs. You really can't say the same for CD3. Tell me 3 character designs that stand out.

I expect you to do the same thing if there are a lot of mixed reviews.
You must be having a laugh. .

Its fucking weird because I actually like a game and have a different opinion (and stand on it) than those who want to shit on the game, I'm damage controlling. Like, fancying a game is this horrible thing. Get over it!

You like what you like, I like what I like. I dont need you to like what I like, I didnt ask permission to like what I like, I dont need an overseer for my decisions, and I' wont say youre damage controlling or championing Sony games, despite how samey they are. You like them. You enjoy them. Nothing else matters. You bash Xbox as much as I defend it. How the bloody hell can we take YOU seriously??? Fuck outta here with that hypocritical shit bruv.

As far as the character models -- there's so many videos with the current agent roster from the last couple of days. Yet, you pick an old pic to display. Try a little harder next time.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
You must be having a laugh. .

Its fucking weird because I actually like a game and have a different opinion (and stand on it) than those who want to shit on the game, I'm damage controlling. Like, fancying a game is this horrible thing. Get over it!

You like what you like, I like what I like. I dont need you to like what I like, I didnt ask permission to like what I like, I dont need an overseer for my decisions, and I' wont say youre damage controlling or championing Sony games, despite how samey they are. You like them. You enjoy them. Nothing else matters. You bash Xbox as much as I defend it. How the bloody hell can we take YOU seriously??? Fuck outta here with that hypocritical shit bruv.

As far as the character models -- there's so many videos with the current agent roster from the last couple of days. Yet, you pick an old pic to display. Try a little harder next time.

I'm being hypocritical?

Look at your post from earlier this week.

The Sony exclusives (aside from a couple) were ass and the scores reflected that.

See how you used the review scores to show how PlayStation 4 games were "ass"?

What happened when Sea of Thieves, and State of Decay 2 received low scores? You were there defending how the games were fun and complaining about how people were displayed their displeasure regarding the game.

If Crackdown 3 gets mixed reviews, I'm sure you're going to say the exact same thing.

For some reason, reviews don't matter regarding Xbox games, but somehow you think they mean a lot when it comes to PlayStation 4 games. Somehow you can be very critical of PlayStation games, but when someone mentions flaws from Xbox games, you have a huge problem with it.

I on the other hand point out people who haven't played PlayStation games and are showing their ignorance. Example: TLOU having too many cut-scenes when most action games has nearly the same amount or more cut-scenes than TLOU. I know why Knack, The Order 1886, Killzone received mixed review scores and I'm not going to defend it because PlayStation is my preferred console THIS generation.

If I make a game and a lot of people are telling me how the art style looks bad, then that's a problem. I wouldn't be satisfied pleasing just the hardcore audience, I'm here to please as many people as possible with my video game.

I will give my honest opinion regarding Xbox and Microsoft, but he problem is that Xbox fans on here tend to post hypocritical stuff.

You were on a thread months ago telling everyone how exclusives aren't the reason why Sony is head and that it only matters to the hardcore audience. Few months later, you're telling everyone how Microsoft is going to come out strong next generation because of the new studios they have acquired.

I'm fair when it comes to criticizing Sony and Microsoft, yet it seems like you're cool with changing the narrative.

Pallas

I'm being hypocritical?

Look at your post from earlier this week.

See how you used the review scores to show how PlayStation 4 games were "ass"?

What happened when Sea of Thieves, and State of Decay 2 received low scores? You were there defending how the games were fun and complaining about how people were displayed their displeasure regarding the game.

If Crackdown 3 gets mixed reviews, I'm sure you're going to say the exact same thing.

For some reason, reviews don't matter regarding Xbox games, but somehow you think they mean a lot when it comes to PlayStation 4 games. Somehow you can be very critical of PlayStation games, but when someone mentions flaws from Xbox games, you have a huge problem with it.

I on the other hand point out people who haven't played PlayStation games and are showing their ignorance. Example: TLOU having too many cut-scenes when most action games has nearly the same amount or more cut-scenes than TLOU. I know why Knack, The Order 1886, Killzone received mixed review scores and I'm not going to defend it because PlayStation is my preferred console THIS generation.

If I make a game and a lot of people are telling me how the art style looks bad, then that's a problem. I wouldn't be satisfied pleasing just the hardcore audience, I'm here to please as many people as possible with my video game.

I will give my honest opinion regarding Xbox and Microsoft, but he problem is that Xbox fans on here tend to post hypocritical stuff.

You were on a thread months ago telling everyone how exclusives aren't the reason why Sony is head and that it only matters to the hardcore audience. Few months later, you're telling everyone how Microsoft is going to come out strong next generation because of the new studios they have acquired.

I'm fair when it comes to criticizing Sony and Microsoft, yet it seems like you're cool with changing the narrative.

I may be remembering wrongly(I am
Currently intoxicated, out with a few friends) but didn’t that statement that he made referred to their launch exclusives? And not the overall quality(while samey in certain regards, are quite popular)

nikolino840

That’s incorrect.

But don't you think that with Cloud computing Can open the Door at Better destruction in games? Maybe not with c3 but in future? Tell me another developer at work with this technology and not with tech demo,but a game Can Be played with this generation of consoles

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I may be remembering wrongly(I am
Currently intoxicated, out with a few friends) but didn’t that statement that he made referred to their launch exclusives? And not the overall quality(while samey in certain regards, are quite popular)

He's referring to PlayStation exclusives early on. Games like DriveClub, The Order, Killzone Shadowfall were ass and he believes the reviews reflect that. However, if you look at this post, this doesn't apply to Xbox games, which obviously makes him bias.

Looking at the State of Decay 2 thread.

He likes a comment that says....

If it would be a PS4 exclusive the score would be much better

Someone replied to a comment that showed the review scores of State of Decay 2 and liked this comment.

Oh yah that's right, that means I'm not allowed to have any fun with them. Thanks for the reminder Gaf.

Then he posts this.

Bad? What bad is that, exactly? Surely you aren't talking about games. I'd you don't like the ones on offer, that's a YOU problem. Like, your opinion.

But, yeah. Genuinely. What bad are they doing?

What you can take from this.

- He believes PlayStation games with low scores are ass and the reviews reflect that.
- State of Decay 2 would've received a higher score if it was an PlayStation 4 exclusive
- Xbox review scores don't reflect how "ass" the games based on his opinion.

They could have done this destruction last generation. As Red Faction Guerilla destruction looks way better than this. There is no cloud servers running the destruction that is a lie. As this looks superficial at best. Your not toppling entire buildings.

bitbydeath

But don't you think that with Cloud computing Can open the Door at Better destruction in games? Maybe not with c3 but in future? Tell me another developer at work with this technology and not with tech demo,but a game Can Be played with this generation of consoles

I don’t think we should be relying on the internet to deliver anything in games at some point the server will come down rendering that part of the game useless. Sure this is currently tied to just MP so would occur anyway but it certainly isn’t anything you’d want near SP especially when the current CPU can do just as good if not better, as per my previous example.

Iced Arcade

Thw destruction is definitely toned down from what they orginally showed for the pre alpha. Still looks great to me though, can't wait.

Pretty evident a lot of people in this thread have never played crackdown. Also painfully obvious the few usual users don't even game on xbox.

Never understood shitting on something i don't own or have no interest in.

Last edited:
Well we can say this:

- The art-style is what it is, like it or don't like it. It won't change. Crackdown has always been stylized realism.
- The game will have MP that will support more destruction than its SP counter-part
- The Destruction in general is heavily downgraded since they first showed it off.
- Making physical destruction for multi-player games is hard, since if it's bigger destruction it has to be networked properly to the other players.
- The game is OLD now, it's been in development for 5 years, it was probably pre-alpha during the announcement which means they've taken 5 years to even get to completion to this point. Bouncing the game around a couple of different studios and basically shaving off the most of the destruction ideas regarding the game which probably made it impossible to develop for.

Generally I think the game won't be all that successful, it's a different time from when Crackdown 1-2 released I'm not honestly sure that it'll do all that well with the public these days unless it has something breath-taking that people feel the need to experience. Especially when you kinda want to drag them away from Mobas & Battle-royale games for long enough to do so.

Also Red Faction Guerrilla, was a single-player game, had basically had nothing in their buildings, the whole world was an empty desert landscape. They only really had destruction going for them, can't really compare it to something like Crackdown which is set in the city, which has NPCs, Vehicles and Buildings everywhere. However if you want to know more about their destruction here you go:
https://www.gdcvault.com/play/1014658/Living-in-a-Stressful-World

Last edited:

nikolino840

I don’t think we should be relying on the internet to deliver anything in games at some point the server will come down rendering that part of the game useless. Sure this is currently tied to just MP so would occur anyway but it certainly isn’t anything you’d want near SP especially when the current CPU can do just as good if not better, as per my previous example.
Yes but the CPU consoles are this...arent weaker?
why would you stress a CPU when could Be computed by Cloud?
For me Is an Amazing thing of technology...

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Can we talk about Crackdown 3 in a Crackdown 3 thread instead of this shit?

Day one gp. Its crackdown and that's all I want it to be.

We are talking about Crackdown. I don't know you missed it.

You were also in Naughty Dog threads criticizing their games, so let's not go there.

I also remember you replied to me with this statement on another thread

It isn't just tacked on but TLOU multiplayer also doesn't hold a candle to Halo, Gears & Forza online.

I asked you how it is tacked on and you couldn't do it. Looks like you're one of those people who just spews random nonsense.

Last edited:

Gavon West

Thw destruction is definitely toned down from what they orginally showed for the pre alpha. Still looks great to me though, can't wait.

Pretty evident a lot of people in this thread have never played crackdown. Also painfully obvious the few usual users don't even game on xbox.

Never understood shitting on something i don't own or have no interest in.
Its understood why the destruction was toned down though. As the developers said they found it wasnt very fun getting blocked by huge amounts of debris along the map, and became quite frustrating.

As for the rest of your post, I 100% agree. If I'm not interested in a game I just move along. No need to shit on it for those who want to play it. I just stay out of the thread. So it baffles me why others feel the need to do it. I think I have a good idea why though. ;)

Gavon West

They could have done this destruction last generation. As Red Faction Guerilla destruction looks way better than this. There is no cloud servers running the destruction that is a lie. As this looks superficial at best. Your not toppling entire buildings.
This post literally sums up how little alot of gamers actually understand about gaming development, and proves why most should just stay in their lane.

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
The only thing getting wrecked will be this game in reviews.

Last edited:

Sybrix

So sad to see how this game is now, Crackdown 1 was such a breath of fresh air, so many innovative ideas in that game and was such a blast to play.

This looks like garbage, its obvious that the game has been re-worked numerous times over the last 6 years and we get this result....

Such a shame as this will likely be the last Crackdown game :(

Mattyp

Gold Member
We are talking about Crackdown. I don't know you missed it.

You were also in Naughty Dog threads criticizing their games, so let's not go there.

I also remember you replied to me with this statement on another thread

I asked you how it is tacked on and you couldn't do it. Looks like you're one of those people who just spews random nonsense.

The topic left Crackdown ages ago mate, we were discussing Naughty Dog games in a Naughty Dog thread. I’m not even going to bother with a response if you still can’t see TLoU & Uncharted online is tacked on and shit compared to the online offerings of Halo & Gears.

Post your xbox gamertag and I’ll post my PlayStation one if you want to continue this thread derailing, I know I can prove I’ve sunk hours into both systems and the Naughty Dog games I critique and have trophies for finishing everyone of their past 5 titles, can you do the same with the Microsoft ones you complain about? If you don’t want to post your gamertag with the games you shit on played don’t expect a response here either.

Enough off topic, Back to CD3...

Last edited:

Ravi_elite

Banned

uhm the orignal Red Faction had complete destruction as well..and it ran on my ancient Dell on Windows XP..so destructability can happen anywhere homie...

It looks like a game that was held back by the Xbox One S. From far away the game looks ok. But there is a tremendous lack of assets that makes the game look too plain. It looks like a game that was developed in 2009.

Last edited:
I got some early access so my impressions are as follows:

For Single Player, the game runs silky smooth and is a blast to play, story is a little silly but that seems to be what they were going for in the commercials anyway, the gunplay is very good despite this being an open-adventure game, and part of the single player also has destruction in some areas so that's cool.

Multiplayer is iffy since I played it early and before many multitudes of people were online, which will happen when this game comes out, but from what I played the destruction is pretty decent. It's not going to be blowing up the whole city good but the destruction is not scripted and it also destroys based on where you shoot as well. So the destruction you will see is clearly had a lot of work put into it.

Now the game ran at 60fps straight in MP and the graphics were really good. The lighting and animations are also superb. However keep in mind there were not hundreds of thousands of people online. So if it managed to maintain this performance when everyone jumps on the game this will receive great praise.

My biggest issue with the game is that some maps won't be finished before launch so we'll have to wait for more but what we get by default isn't exactly small either.

But one big surprise is the games SP is quite long a good 12 or so hours of gameplay and that's not going to include some of the optional missions. So if you've wanted a good single-player game on Xbox since Quantum Break this will be your game, not to mention it's the better game of the two as well, at least to me.

Gavon West

uhm the orignal Red Faction had complete destruction as well..and it ran on my ancient Dell on Windows XP..so destructability can happen anywhere homie...
First, I'm not your homie. Don't insult me and I'll refrain from doing the same.

Second, you're blind if you think this looks anything like Cloud destruction. We'll see what everyone says after the game releases. I'll leave it at that.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
This thread is basically people trying to make stuff up to hate on Crackdown 3. It will look like how the Crackdown series always did, lets get over that.

Last edited:

Gavon West

I got some early access so my impressions are as follows:

For Single Player, the game runs silky smooth and is a blast to play, story is a little silly but that seems to be what they were going for in the commercials anyway, the gunplay is very good despite this being an open-adventure game, and part of the single player also has destruction in some areas so that's cool.

Multiplayer is iffy since I played it early and before many multitudes of people were online, which will happen when this game comes out, but from what I played the destruction is pretty decent. It's not going to be blowing up the whole city good but the destruction is not scripted and it also destroys based on where you shoot as well. So the destruction you will see is clearly had a lot of work put into it.

Now the game ran at 60fps straight in MP and the graphics were really good. The lighting and animations are also superb. However keep in mind there were not hundreds of thousands of people online. So if it managed to maintain this performance when everyone jumps on the game this will receive great praise.

My biggest issue with the game is that some maps won't be finished before launch so we'll have to wait for more but what we get by default isn't exactly small either.

But one big surprise is the games SP is quite long a good 12 or so hours of gameplay and that's not going to include some of the optional missions. So if you've wanted a good single-player game on Xbox since Quantum Break this will be your game, not to mention it's the better game of the two as well, at least to me.
Thanks for this mate. Much appreciated. Cant wait 'till the 15th

iconmaster

Banned
Is this an old build? Neither the player avatar or vehicles cast any shadows. It looks like a mobile game.

What's going on here?

Gavon West

Is this an old build? Neither the player avatar or vehicles cast any shadows. It looks like a mobile game.

What's going on here?

This is the PC version. Shadows were turned off for some bizarre reason. There's footage from the X that casts shadows.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
The topic left Crackdown ages ago mate, we were discussing Naughty Dog games in a Naughty Dog thread. I’m not even going to bother with a response if you still can’t see TLoU & Uncharted online is tacked on and shit compared to the online offerings of Halo & Gears.

Post your xbox gamertag and I’ll post my PlayStation one if you want to continue this thread derailing, I know I can prove I’ve sunk hours into both systems and the Naughty Dog games I critique and have trophies for finishing everyone of their past 5 titles, can you do the same with the Microsoft ones you complain about? If you don’t want to post your gamertag with the games you shit on played don’t expect a response here either.

Enough off topic, Back to CD3...

Basically you're being a hypocrite, just like Gavon. You accuse me of derailing the thread, but you do that in Naughty Dog threads.

I’m not even going to bother with a response if you still can’t see TLoU & Uncharted online is tacked on and shit compared to the online offerings of Halo & Gears.

Uncharted 4 is a more casual shooter. Anyone who has played TLOU online will literally laugh at you if you consider it casual or even tacked on.

Only games I complained about are Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2, which I didn't bother playing. I also said SoD2 launched with bugs and Crackdown 3 looks unappealing to me. I did however play and enjoy some Xbox games which I can show you. Sea of Thieves? Another game that doesn't appeal to me, but I said it received mixed reviews because it launched with nothing. Same people who said it was unacceptable for GT Sport to launch with almost nothing are the ones defending Sea of Thieves.

I point out hypocrisy and it's obvious this is common within the hardcore Xbox community across social media.

You also have to be willing to show me you've spent time online with TLOU because you fail to even elaborate how it's tacked on and that's generally what people do when they don't know what they're talking about. I'll show you several gamer tags that I have and have used.

Basically you're being a hypocrite, just like Gavon. You accuse me of derailing the thread, but you do that in Naughty Dog threads.

I like how you're trying to justify derailing the thread due to the actions of others in another thread. Doesn't really help the community at all you know?

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I like how you're trying to justify derailing the thread due to the actions of others in another thread. Doesn't really help the community at all you know?

Actually, this is the thread about CD3 trailer. People are free to express their opinion on this title. I said the design looks uninspiring, yet someone wanted to disagree with me.

I'm staying on topic. These people who complain about me derailing the thread are on other threads doing the exact same thing.

Gavon West

free on gamepass is what its worth.
Posts like these make me ashamed to be a gamer.

NOTE: As Ive mentioned I dont go into threads about Sony games because they dont interest me. If I ever go into a Sony game thread and shit-post, just know that the only reason I'd ever do so is because I dont like the game and I dont want anyone else to like the game either. That would be my only reason for doing so. It's what they call an agenda.

Last edited:
Top Bottom