• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Keys (Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma) posts new character artwork

Hylian7

WARNING: POTENTIAL SPOILERS. Posters will likely spoiler tag stuff, but it's still very probable something from the first two games gets through. If you haven't played 999 and VLR, you have been warned!

https://twitter.com/_crash_keys_/status/693125709015875584

CZ56J3MUcAAc-gA.jpg

My guess on who this is:
Junpei Tenmyouji

Bowlie

Banned
From what we've seen, the character designs are pretty... dull, especially after VLR's which were colorful and vibrant.

I know these won't probably be their in-game design, but I'd love if this aesthetic was maintained.

I think this guy is someone we don't know yet. He doesn't look like
Junpei
to me. He would know what he's in for and wouldn't crack that sorta creepy smile.

Sagitario

Not reading this thread cause I haven't played the previous games yet (I own them, but backlog), but I must confess I'm really liking the characters designs.

Hylian7

Well he couldnt have been there as part of the game, the voice recording said that 6 people were dead, at this point only
Diana, Phi and Sigma
were alive
True, didn't think about that, unless it's something like a
999 Akane incinerator, or Schrödinger's Cat or something

cbq

Well he couldnt have been there as part of the game, the voice recording said that 6 people were dead, at this point only
Diana, Phi and Sigma
were alive

I don't think
Junpei
is Participant 2 and I don't think he will take part in the nonary game but there is something else that bothers me.
Was it ever said that
Sigma and Phi
are going to be participating?
I always found it strange that everyone assumes that they were part of those 3 people who were still alive. It was said they will infiltrate the test site, but it doesn't automatically mean they are going to be numbered participants. It's just so odd to me. "Oh, some random people showed a few days before we'll be starting this big project. Better make them part of the crew." Maybe they'll be working from "outside"(inside the test site, but outside of the nonary game) to stop Radical-6.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Reminds me of Kamille Bidan, but that one artwork where he's drawn like Luke Skywalker.

Top Bottom