• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crossover of the century: Qanon and Sovereign Citizens and ET

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
North, in the lands of cold and maple syrup events are evolving quickly: a Philipino woman called Romana Didulo has proclaimed herself Queen of Canada.

romana-didulo-cover-i.png

the Queen in her throne

Proclaiming Qanon beliefs about covid-19 and the covid vaccines and deepstate conspiracies alongside the legal theories of sovereign citizens and while claiming to be in contact with ET civilizations, this conspiranoial trifecta is quickly gaining a mass of followers in Canada.

She's been touring Canada to meet her subjects in the royal RV, doing talks about the new Canada she's building.

shutterstock-romana-didulo-truck.webp

the royal carriage, with built-in AC unlike that british antique

She proclaimed mortgage and electricity to be free in Canada which prompted her followers to stop paying, and as a result many have been evicted.

canadian-eviction.jpg

elite Canadian eviction SWAT squad

Her followers have attempted to do citizens arrest on canadian police for Covid crimes which she said would be backed by the military, although inexplicable they didn't come to their aid.

PETERBOROUGH-CITIZEN-PKG-sos-still.webp

the army decided to stay at home and watch Pedro Pascal's performance as Joel

The Queen, recognizing that canadian dollars are illegal because they are backed by an illegal sovereign has started printing her own currency, the Loyalty. She asked her followers for money to print the bank notes.

didulo-money.jpg

the new Canadian currency, looking sharp and printed at Kinko's

Reportedly she has built a royal residence in Nova Scotia where one of her followers owns land. Her latest decree is that her followers shoot migrants on sight as they are in reality agents of the deepstate/globalist cabal/blackhats.

If you want to follow the developments and be up to date to the happenings of the Canadian Queen, I highly suggest checking out Vice since they appear to be following this story closely

Last edited:

Teletraan1

Banned
I am convinced that this is a psyop. Nobody actually takes this person seriously other than a few mentally ill people. If vice did any actual journalism they would have gone to the people standing in front of Canadian Tire and ask them who is paying them. Not that they would get an answer because these guys are so drugged out they don't even know what is on the flyer they are handing out. I confronted one during covid and they were so out of it. My nieces SO works for Canadian Tire corporate and he told me similar things since they were trying to get these people away from various stores around Ontario. Drugged out losers don't organically show up at a chain of stores all exhibiting the same behavior and zero knowledge of what they are promoting. This shit was used to discredit actual concerns surrounding COVID and vaccine mandates. Once that was effective the Canadian Tire losers disappeared. They trotted this Queen of Canada shit out to try and smear the Truckers saying they were linked as well.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
VICE News said:
At one point during the livestream, Didulo said that for several days leading up to this day, her “team had not had enough sleep” and she put them to work from “7 or 8 a.m. until three in the morning.” Former followers of Didulo previously told VICE they were forced to work long hours, often without food, causing some to lose significant amounts of weight.

Scientology X QAnon X Queen of Canada crossover soon.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
North, in the lands of cold and maple syrup events are evolving quickly: a Philipino woman called Romana Didulo has proclaimed herself Queen of Canada.

romana-didulo-cover-i.png

the Queen in her throne

Proclaiming Qanon beliefs about covid-19 and the covid vaccines and deepstate conspiracies alongside the legal theories of sovereign citizens and while claiming to be in contact with ET civilizations, this conspiranoial trifecta is quickly gaining a mass of followers in Canada.

She's been touring Canada to meet her subjects in the royal RV, doing talks about the new Canada she's building.

shutterstock-romana-didulo-truck.webp

the royal carriage, with built-in AC unlike that british antique

She proclaimed mortgage and electricity to be free in Canada which prompted her followers to stop paying, and as a result many have been evicted.

canadian-eviction.jpg

elite Canadian eviction SWAT squad

Her followers have attempted to do citizens arrest on canadian police for Covid crimes which she said would be backed by the military, although inexplicable they didn't come to their aid.

PETERBOROUGH-CITIZEN-PKG-sos-still.webp

the army decided to stay at home and watch Pedro Pascal's performance as Joel

The Queen, recognizing that canadian dollars are illegal because they are backed by an illegal sovereign has started printing her own currency, the Loyalty. She asked her followers for money to print the bank notes.

didulo-money.jpg

the new Canadian currency, looking sharp and printed at Kinko's

Reportedly she has built a royal residence in Nova Scotia where one of her followers owns land. Her latest decree is that her followers shoot migrants on sight as they are in reality agents of the deepstate/globalist cabal/blackhats.

If you want to follow the developments and be up to date to the happenings of the Canadian Queen, I highly suggest checking out Vice since they appear to be following this story closely
Why are those notes so big is what I really want to know. I don't care about any the rest of this story. Maybe they can switch to coins or smaller bills? How am I supposed to fit that in my wallet?

Last edited:

Teletraan1

Banned
Why are those notes so big is what I really want to know. I don't care any the rest of this story. Maybe they can switch to coins or smaller bills? How am I supposed to fit that in my wallet?
Looks like Legal sized paper cut into 4 lol. Harder to mint coins than going to a local printer shop.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Holy shit, thank you for informing us. I love wacky personalities, movements and conspiracies.

No prob. I myself found out about her because I sorta follow the sovereign citizen shenanigans (mostly for laughs tho...). But I feel that people like her and the Living Montana Man are a cut above the rest.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Who is this Living Montana Man? :lollipop_grinning_eyes:

Oh, that'd be Ernie Wayne terTelgte, the Living Natural Montana Man. He is one of the flagbearers for the sovereign citizen movement and is constantly in the courts for repeated minor offenses like fishing without a license, driving without a license and so on and everytime it's a merry time because he doesn't believe he is bound by the laws and statutes, along with a bunch other nonsense like courts being maritime law courts not land courts and so on.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Oh, that'd be Ernie Wayne terTelgte, the Living Natural Montana Man. He is one of the flagbearers for the sovereign citizen movement and is constantly in the courts for repeated minor offenses like fishing without a license, driving without a license and so on and everytime it's a merry time because he doesn't believe he is bound by the laws and statutes, along with a bunch other nonsense like courts being maritime law courts not land courts and so on.
Do you have any fantastic videos of him, or about him?

RAÏSanÏa

She's not even the most questionable firebrand that people follow from the country, that would be Jordan Peterson.
The hockey pic brings to mind another lesser known one, Theo Fleury.

Her thing came to my attention when the covid protests started last year. The QAnon connection with the ET egregore made it a ripe target for field testing some occult theories to smash their egregore of an Arcturus seed. The work was picked over by other occultists and integrated into their work for reinforcing their countries. Especially valuable, for many were and remain under threat.

Where the Great Plains begin I went to investigate QAnon due to their attack on my country.

After the protests were settled, that head of the dragon slain, a couple days later the Russians started their war and was a point of investigation in my search.

It's good that Vice is keeping up with her as what she's involved in seems to make making its way into the US and other countries.
Fortunately, what she is doing is contrary to reality and has lead to her further erosion through natural forces and the peak of her time has passed on.

Last edited:
It's not conspiracy theories that are a problem, it's the people who take them as conspiracy certainties. When you remove the "what if" or the "theory," that's where you can especially make a fool out of yourself.

Also, none of this is anything new:

RAÏSanÏa

It's not conspiracy theories that are a problem, it's the people who take them as conspiracy certainties. When you remove the "what if" or the "theory," that's where you can especially make a fool out of yourself.

Also, none of this is anything new:

Some of these bizarre political conspiracy fantasies about US politicians and the West in general, that are still bandied about in the OP and other spaces, were first brought to my attention in normal conversation at a garage sale in '99 from people who had a regular online presence. While the claims were easily dismissed, the impression they gave was they wanted to believe they knew something that other people didn't and wanted others to believe and follow them. The placement of certainty on the delusion of speculation gave a sense of importance and belonging from the shared experience and emotional trigger to it.

Last edited:
Some of these bizarre political conspiracy fantasies about US politicians and the West in general, that are still bandied about in the OP and other spaces, were first brought to my attention in normal conversation at a garage sale in '99 from people who had a regular online presence. While the claims were easily dismissed, the impression they gave was they wanted to believe they knew something that other people didn't and wanted others to believe and follow them. The placement of certainty on the delusion of speculation gave a sense of importance and belonging from the shared experience and emotional trigger to it.
I think that's very true. There's not a lot of importance and unity in "maybe, perhaps, possibly, what if" but if you KNOW something that most people don't realize, that has to give people a sense of importance, and that can be dangerous for people.

As the ending of the video I linked to suggests, I think there's also a "boy who cried wolf" aspect to things as well. It doesn't take much looking to find quite a few examples of things the government or media said were false, that in the end turned out to be true. Tell enough lies like that, or insist that you know things when you really don't, and many average citizens are going to form their own foolish certainties.

Then when the citizens turn out to be right, it leads to confirmation bias, and they feel even more certain about things they should admit they don't really know. And when the media turns out to be right, it leads to their own confirmation bias, and they too feel entitled to certainty about things they don't really know. And then when that certainty leads to being wrong, the whole cycles just keeps going. Personally, I'd rather go with an unimportant "maybe" than be wrong and foolish with a certainty.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Do you have any fantastic videos of him, or about him?

Hey! Oh yeah.

So essentially sovereign citizens are a law cargo cult whose appeal is that it supposedly teaches the words and ways to get out of paying mortages, taxes, registering your vehicle, etc. This has been going for over 40 years!

Note that they're beliefs are pure bogus and everytime they've gone to court they've failed spectacularly. Many have had their homes foreclosed, etc.

Their core beliefs are:

a) the strawman theory: this boils down to the idea that there's two people sharing a name, one is the actual living, breathing person and the other the legal entity associated with that name and the way to differentiate is that the legal entity is written in allcaps. According to this theory the government can only bind the legal entity so the government and goverment agents spent a good deal of effort tricking people into being bound to their legal entity, for example when cops say "do you understand" they really are saying "do you stand under" and if you say yes then you are bound to what the cop says. To further this, they adopt new names that are a variation of their original name and you can often hear sovcits use phrases and sentences like "(the variation of their original name) appearing in private capacity as a representative of (their original name). As consecuence of this they believe they can only be bound as a private individuals by a contract so they'll refuse to sign anything goverment officials will present them or even implicit contracts like accepting a public defense attorney.

As an example of this, see our good friend's Ernie website for his legal entity: https://sites.google.com/view/erniewaynetertelgte/home

b) The courts are in truth maritime courts and so they lack actual jurisdiction to judge. As a result of this, you'll often see them demand proof of jurisdiction to judges.

c) Since american dollars are fake money because they're not backed by precious metals, the Fed creates a trust for each person-legal entity with a bajillion amount of dollars to close the loop and back the american currency. They believe this money can be accessed by special forms that force the fed to pay money out of the person-legal entity trust fund, so they'll pay debts like mortages, rent, car payments, etc with these forms. This is obviously bogus and a lot of them get sued and end up evicted.

Here's some videos from Ernie:

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Hey! Oh yeah.

So essentially sovereign citizens are a law cargo cult whose appeal is that it supposedly teaches the words and ways to get out of paying mortages, taxes, registering your vehicle, etc. This has been going for over 40 years!

Note that they're beliefs are pure bogus and everytime they've gone to court they've failed spectacularly. Many have had their homes foreclosed, etc.
Heh, yeah, I'm a little familiar with their movement. Seen some of the videos where they insist they don't need a driver's license because they aren't a US citizen, and "I'M NOT DRIVING I'M TRAVELING."

However, this distinction of the individual and the legal entity is entirely new to me. I think I've seen at least one instance in a courtroom of them using a new name to stand in representation of their legal name, nice to have an explanation for that.

These person-legal entity trust funds are a fascinating addition to the lore! Oh man, I wanna see a movie set in a world where sovereign citizens are correct. That just sounds fun.

This first video's fantastic, I'll have a great time with the second one too.

Top Bottom