• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CrowbCat - 5 Years + $40M = ME Andromeda

Aurongel

I hope not. Crowbcat seems more mean spirited to me at times, especially his Minecon videos.
Yup, those videos were pretty distasteful as they were essentially immortalizing the public humiliation of kids. Not really the best foot to put forward. Even this video is kind of just going for the lowest hanging fruit. I'm honestly unsure why his videos are held up as gospel the way that they are in some circles.

As someone who saw the ending of ME3 as putting an official bullet in the Mass Effect series I love this.

I've actually hate played a decent chunk of Andromeda.

The dialogue is SOOOOOO BAD and cringeworthy, it makes the faces look so great in comparison.

It's like watching an ex you hate become morbidly obese and eat themselves into an early grave.

Lulubop

omg

Man...
BkjsWmY.png

this too

Markoman

OMG. This is worse than I thought. Were all Bioware employees drunk when creating this game? The animations, the ugly faces, the bugs, the writing. No hyperbole, Saints Row 4 was a more serious and better Mass Effect game than this steaming pile of shit.

pbayne

Lol at least it'll provide gif fuel for years to come.

The voice acting seems way worse than i initially thought holy shit.

silva1991

1li1sj.gif

so I have seen this gif for over a week, but I never knew what the heck was she doing with her face, but in CrowCat's videos she apparently was.....yawning? lmao.

J 0 E

If you EVER thought of purchasing Andromeda... DON'T WATCH THIS!!!

This is catastrophic in a lot of regards specially the writing + motion

Issues like the poor writing can't be fixed by a patch ... it's an embarrassment

I laughed very hard at 11:40

kanuuna

This was worth the wait.
I'm not really sure I want to pick this thing up even when it hits the bargain bin in 6 months.

Markoman

Avatar bet that the animated butt of the short-haired woman will be the most frequently used Gif on Gaf in the next 6 months?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
That ending is really sad.
XA5bR86.png

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Fucking brutal, but so true.

KOTOR is my favorite game of all time. I used to dream of WORKING at Bioware. Jade Empire was good, Mass Effect was great - its sequel better. But between TOR, the recent Dragon Age, the ending of ME3, and now this... fuck man, it hurts.

Just amazing. CrowbCat is always funny, I need to support him more.

Keep justifying your $60 buy, fans, with your "but it has good gameplay" statements.

This is not $60 worth.

Top Bottom