• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruncheons 29: Wii U, Kickstarter, Tales of Graces, Walking Dead

Yay! A surprise cruncheons is like a surprise snow day. You get all excited and then you realize you're an adult and all that's left is the strong taste of bitterness as you get ready for work

I've taken a very simple approach to the Wii U. If there is a Nintendogs I'm done Christmas shopping. If not, fuck I need to think of something else

Is your daughter not a street pass slut Doug? Lucky bastard. My daughter LOVES the street pass, its gets pretty annoying. I was looking up dates for the local summer anime convention last night... you know, for easy street passing. Yeah, easy street passing that's it...

my daughter loves street passing. i insist it's NOT A GAME and when she cries i punch her in the mouth, for jesus.

a "cruncheon," according to my daughter (who is the show's sponsor and producer), is a "needle-less cactus." likewise, when i deny my daughter m&m pancakes at the neighborhood cafe, i am called a "cruncheon."

A whole segment of dumping on Nintendo only to remind the audience in the next section there are no less than 8 Wii purchases split between the group

Thats why I love this podcast

hahaha, it's true :(

i'm thinking about branching out to the 3ds, at some point

how many of those can i buy, become disillusioned with, and sell? nobody knows!

Gloam

Come back Robert! Really enjoyed the Kickstarter talk, I agree completely about the nebulous nature of many of these products not exactly making me want to part with my cash, why would I want some guy rubbing my money all over his sweaty body? Well, actually, I'd kickstart that.

I've been REALLY slammed with work in real life and spring is birdwatching season. When we've scheduled recordings I'm usually dragged down in catching up for work so that my Mondays suck less.

I did have a some time off and played Wind Waker on my old Gamecube again. That game is fun. I am also playing Battle Academy on my ipad and deity Civ4/Civ5 on PC. Not really too much exciting to talk about.

hey, how is warlock? on a scale of the first release of elemental (1) to a theoretically bug-free and patched master of magic (10), that is.

Top Bottom