• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruncheons 55: 2DS, Mario Kart, PS Vita 2K, Borderlands 2, MLB The Show, Indefensible

tumblr_n4hu212uON1r69wsgo1_500.jpg

http://cruncheons.podbean.com/mf/web/nzwaec/Cruncheons55.mp3

In this episode we talk about the 2Ds and Mario Kart, the Vita 2000 and Borderlands 2, EA Shadiness, MLB The Show and other games, and wrap it up with an Indefensible!

(5:42) Nintendo 2Ds and Mario Kart vs Sonic All-Stars, also paying $60 for new games

(23:00) PS Vita 2000, Borderlands 2 Vita

(45:45) EA online shutdown

(54:00) Nintendo's money loss

(57:00) MLB 14: The Show

(1:06:45) Indefensible!

We'll talk to you again soon (er or later)!

I was just listening to this on the way home from classes.

Doug always comes off as kind of a jerk, but Kevin is great.

I like when they talk about games and consoles as opposed to the tech stuff which I can't really follow (not a PC gamer).

There is plenty of good stuff on 3DS btw, but you guys are right, its main appeal is that it has stuff that's unavailable on other platforms.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Doug always comes off as kind of a jerk, but Kevin is great.

Doug being a jerk, isn't that the whole point of this podcast!? ;)
Anyway, I think Kevin has become more reasonable with each episode, which I like. I recall him being as trollish as Doug during the earlier episodes.

Doug being a jerk, isn't that the whole point of this podcast!? ;)
Anyway, I think Kevin has become more reasonable with each episode, which I like. I recall him being as trollish as Doug during the earlier episodes.

This is probably the most listenable gaming podcast out there, because at least they spend most of their time talking about games instead of random crap.

But I could do with a little less Doug tbh. :p

You pimp the Atelier games pretty hard too (or is that Robert?), so I can put up with the jerkiness, but I honestly don't think it's necessary, the podcast is interesting enough on its own.

I never miss an episode, I wish you guys would record on a bi-weekly basis, even if that meant shorter shows.

Great episode and the return of indefensible!

Also thank you all for not talking about Generation Z's gaming habits. It was holding the show back.

Top Bottom