• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck

Cyberpunkd

But seeing some dude fuck your wife? I dunno man. Also, where do they get those people to fuck their women from? Can I sign somewhere so cucks might call me to fuck their wives?
What's so difficult to understand? You are a beta - in extreme case you managed to have an incredibly successful career, but that doesn't reflect on your other qualities. Majority of people make the mistake of assuming successful people are this way due to strength of their character, which is not true and is just re-using 150 year old tropes of rubber barons era - "I am rich because God wanted me to be rich".

It's an humiliation fetish, which is the same thing as every other fetish - not really logical. Why do people get off with having their D stroked using feet? Why do people get off with GFE? Pissing? Shitting? Pegging? Having another man fuck your wife?

Do You Yes GIF by Rachael Ray Show

Killjoy-NL

The big irony is that only console warriors use PCMR as some sort of fighting word. Not even the shitty PC Gaming sub-reddit uses this term unironically.
Neither do I.

Wouldn't have come up with PCMR if the PC community wouldn't have.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
What's so difficult to understand? You are a beta - in extreme case you managed to have an incredibly successful career, but that doesn't reflect on your other qualities. Majority of people make the mistake of assuming successful people are this way due to strength of their character, which is not true and is just re-using 150 year old tropes of rubber barons era - "I am rich because God wanted me to be rich".

It's an humiliation fetish, which is the same thing as every other fetish - not really logical. Why do people get off with having their D stroked using feet? Why do people get off with GFE? Pissing? Shitting? Pegging? Having another man fuck your wife?

Do You Yes GIF by Rachael Ray Show

Guess we found an actual cuck on GAF!

Last edited:

Hoddi

Isn't his idea that even though your genetics aren't ideal, you can still become a badass by working to improve yourself? In that sense it's not an irony, but instead makes him as authentic as he could be.
It's not that complex. If you're fat, bald, and ugly then you can simply dress it off because that automatically makes you look better. I don't know many women who wouldn't consider a fat guy if he's dressed well. Same way that most of us will consider a fatty if she has fantastic make-up.

Andrew Tate only proves phrenology. The guy has the weak jaw of a low-level Birmingham drug dealer and he doesn't have a skull for baldness.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
I get that some people might get pleasure out of being harmed or punished.

But seeing some dude fuck your wife?
So you get that some can experience pleasure through pain and punishment, but you can't understand how the pain and punishment of seeing someone fuck your wife can be experienced as pleasure to some ?

YuLY

I don't get the cuck fetish.

Feet can be cute, sure, and I get that some people might get pleasure out of being harmed or punished.

But seeing some dude fuck your wife? I dunno man. Also, where do they get those people to fuck their women from? Can I sign somewhere so cucks might call me to fuck their wives?
Theres usually 2 types of cucks. The first is the type with micropenis or impotent who starts to think he is not man enough, he isnt worthy of his wife/gf and she needs a real man and they try to spin it into a positive. The second type is the kinky and racist type of seeing black men have their way with your wife, they see it as animals defiling their pure woman, treating her like their cumbucket, denigrating her, and yea it is pretty racist even if not in the traditional hating way.

And yes, it is weird and degenerate.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
At least this game taught me what "cuck" means ...I thought it was just an insult with not much meaning.

Edit: At first I thougt cuck was a reference to cuckoo like the bird or a reference to the movie...

Last edited:

CLW

Gold Member
So you get that some can experience pleasure through pain and punishment, but you can't understand how the pain and punishment of seeing someone fuck your wife can be experienced as pleasure to some ?
Soooooo people are into being crucified upside down set on fire while watching their baby daughter raped in front of them?

Mortisfacio

Absolutely alpha behavior to raise the price on the betas. This used to be like $2 when I saw this on the PCMR subreddit a few years ago.

His “point” was apparently there can be no limits to the pain = pleasure fetish.

I simply pointed the fallacy of his argument.
I've seen countless cucks break under the weight of their fetish. Call it a form of "buyers remorse" I guess. Subscribe to garbage, willingly, and feel like it in turn, I guess!

Last edited:

MarkMe2525

His “point” was apparently there can be no limits to the pain = pleasure fetish.

I simply pointed the fallacy of his argument.
He didn't make that point at all, you're (possibly unintentionally) strawmaning his argument. He was just pointing out that "cucking" was similar/related to other forms of kinks that revolve around pain, shame, and humiliation.

I've seen countless cucks break under the weight of their fetish. Call it a form of "buyers remorse" I guess. Subscribe to garbage, willingly, and feel like it in turn, I guess!
Easy to guess what your browser history looks like 🤣. Either you're enjoying these types of videos or you have a weird friend group.

Last edited:
Top Bottom