• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead is coming to Nintendo Switch

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
NO one said it was about being nice. I said being nice to others was part of a larger change in philosophy at MS. And yes the change in philosophy, as with any business, is due to changing circumstances and doing what they perceive best for their company.

It is not being nice really... it is sticking it to their direct competitor (Sony), expanding Xbox LIVE reach, and helping an enemy of their enemy kind of thing.
All helped by the fact that the people screaming for cross platform pro consumer are very very silent and are not taking note of why the companies were making a bigger deal of it all before.

Shaqazooloo

This is really getting me hyped for a possible release of the Goldeneye remake. I've been thinking about it lately and I believe Nintendo and Microsoft will team-up to get it done, Halo can come later, I want that Goldeneye remake as soon as possible.

Top Bottom