• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead Release Window: Mid 2017

Tsunamo

They did actually reply on facebook when someone asked about a Switch version.

Phil Walker I have an Xbox One but I'd gladly buy this game TWICE if you made a Nintendo Switch version later. just putting that out there Studio MDHR

Studio MDHR We'll keep this sentiment in our back pocket!

So I guess it could happen eventually.

PrinceKee

I've been excited for this game since the first reveal trailer, but haven't really kept up with it since. Is it true this game went from a boss battle rush style game to a platformer game? Microsoft was impressed duty the game so gave the developers money to make some platforming levels. I hope it releases during E3...

Justinh

Cuphead deserves better than to be buried under E3 in terms of a surprise release. I dunno.

I dunno, a surprise E3 release seems like it would grab a lot of attention to me and could be one of the spotlights of the show.

Looking forward to playing this with my new controller.
7NPvGb9.jpg

Are there any current gen shoot em ups to play to prepare for Cuphead? Been looking forward to this because I loved games like Lifeforce on the NES and have been wanting to play something similar with current gen graphics for a while now. Thought Cuphead would be it.

Top Bottom