• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cutest enemies

Zambayoshi

Bravely default spoiler

727yaL4.jpg

I see you that and I raise you a Steins;Gate spoiler:

1-2770.png

wideface

Lots of nice answers.
I like Prinnies, Punis and the Portal turrets. Adding Tonberries to the list! (edit: they were mentioned, good pick! c: )
WW1PTSE.jpg

uoptSMg.png

He's written as a perv in his XIII-2 cameo and World of Final Fantasy instead of an opera aficionado, sadly. Because Tentacles™ no doubt.
Hell no! Blood lust! They caused me endless grief as a thing that repeatedly charmed you. Smashing your party to bits is only funny for everyone once per night. However! I raise you Apkallu. I refused to attack these for any reason. To those unfamiliar, they're waddling penguins typically found in large packs and will follow the player around. Never aggressive. There's a mission where you move them around via emoting at them, penned as the player assisting in a breeding program. Yet you're expected to kill them as foes sometimes! It's awful! Runner-up that I also refused to attack, Leafkin.

latest

Portal Turrets.
It took over 150 posts to get these! Surprised it took so long.

Shoutout to cactuar, slimes, puni, prinnies, anything from Kirby, and those Souls mushrooms.

Top Bottom