• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CyberConnect2 teases “shocking project” announcement due at year’s end

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Whatever it is, I can only hope it has decent gameplay. While Jojos ASB,Naruto, and Asura are somewhat fun...they are all pretty mediocre ass games.

Tomy/Eighting bring back Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen pls and save us from CC2

Haldinian

More Naruto incoming, but...

Is it finally time for Strelka Stories?

1umec5.jpg

2g7cha.jpg

3s9dim.jpg

4zlc1w.jpg

52uihv.jpg
I want to hear more about this.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Please 60fps Hokuto No Ken (series 1 and 2/ original manga) fighter, c'mon...

Btw, playing though Asura's Wrath right now

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
One Piece game by cyberconnect. just one. is that too much to ask? :(

kiryogi

Banned
It's more than likely the final Naruto Ninja Storm, considering the timing, and really doubt they'd redo all the fights. It'd just be like 2/3, except this time it'll tell the final portion of the Ninja War and finale.

A new .hack// game/series would make me very happy. Then someone posted MML3 and I was momentarily confused, then happy, then sad... Thanks for reminding me... I miss Mega Man.

Lunar15

I feel like CC2's games aren't that incredible gameplay wise, but they fucking NAIL fan-service.

I have a feeling this will be a game based on a different anime franchise than they've done before. Maybe it's going to be that One Piece fighting game someone at Namco mentioned wanting a while back.

killatopak

I just want another .hack.

Is that too much to ask? I will personally blow all the developers involved if they announce another .hack

Solatorobo sequel? (or rather, a proper new entry in the Little Tail Bronx franchise)

Please? No?

:(

I would hope it would be something like this, that or the dotHACK sequel they have mentioned awhile back that was in the works. I don't really want it to be another anime license title, because I feel they tend to do better with their original titles than the licensed stuff.

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/07/08/cyberconnect2-unveil-strelka-stories/

“I will surely go to space, surely,” the caption reads. Another picture mentions a dog-like character’s children traveling someday. All of the images have Strelka Stories on them. Strelka (thank you Google) was one of the Soviet Union space dogs that successfully came back to Earth.

That was in 2010, they haven't said anything about it since.

Man, that space quote perhaps as a goal and those images had me so hyped.

Seeing those colorful images again reminds me how much potential there'd be in something adventurous along the lines of Grandia I with a going into space theme.

Top Bottom