• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 CGI teaser trailer

Grief.exe

We will be lucky if we got this kind of image quality on next gen consoles (I mean Crysis 3)... I seriously doubt they will be able to perform that kind of quality on an open world even in 2015 (the CP2077 trailer...) .

I don't doubt a UBER PC gear can perform this in 2015 (SLI of high end GTX880 or 980...), but I would be mindblowed if consoles can perfrom this...

I think people will be quite disapointed by the next gen consoles........

But I'm not God, maybe I'm wrong... It would be great if I was wrong. See you ine 2 years! lol

Mindblowed

This may not show much, but it showed enough to have me hyped. The game is a long way off, but I hope we hear more about it at e3, and maybe actually get a peak at it.

bounchfx

We will be lucky if we got this kind of image quality on next gen consoles (I mean Crysis 3)... I seriously doubt they will be able to perform that kind of quality on an open world even in 2015 (the CP2077 trailer...) .

I don't doubt a UBER PC gear can perform this in 2015 (SLI of high end GTX880 or 980...), but I would be mindblowed if consoles can perfrom this...

I think people will be quite disapointed by the next gen consoles........

But I'm not God, maybe I'm wrong... It would be great if I was wrong. See you ine 2 years! lol

It's going to be standard. so prepared for mindblowed. and you'll probably only need a mid range in 2015. if even.

So it's confirmed offline CG? If the release date is 2015 though, I wouldn't be surprised if the fidelity of the in-game graphics will be similar to this.

Dennis

Banned
Dennis in love.

If we don't get to play as her I will be so pissed.

Come on, I am so sick and tired of playing the same character over and over again.

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh

CD Projekt, there is still time, 2015 is three years from now.

Make her the main character and you will have a very distinctive new franchise on your hands.

jujubeads

i would like her to be a romance option. i mean if there's another one around.

Yeah, I would refuse to kill this girl, those eyes can´t be lost in time, like tears in rain. Not at all.

i hope they move away from all that open world rpg malarkey and turn it into a futuristic dating sim. do you guys think her breasts are real? anybody want to collaborate on some fanfic? cmon guys lets do this.

Lime

Nice trailer. One step closer to playing as that woman, too.

From the interview:

How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 for someone who doesn’t know too much about it? A person who never heard about the genre, didn’t watch Blade Runner or Ghost in the Shell etc.?

Cyberpunk 2077 will be an awesome game about a hero from the streets, from very dangerous streets. Raised from the gutter, he uses ultra-modern technology to stand against large corporations and others who exploit the underprivileged. The lonely rider takes his chopper, tech and the slaughter begins (laughter). Awesomeness in pure form with an engrossing, non-linear story – like an epic movie.

When is trailer music ever apart of the OST?

Can't think of an example, so that means I must love the song right? It hardly evokes anything Cyberpunk, and was ham-fisted with its lyrics at best.

Don't misjudge my criticism of the music though; I thoroughly enjoyed the visual content of the trailer. I am with Dennis; would love to play as the female who is struggling/coping with the loss of identity and gaining of power.

bounchfx

You're serious?

It's a prediction, I can't know for sure because we have no clue how far they will take it lol. but if they're gonna release PC/PS4/720 then it seems reasonable to me. However, if they're mainlining PC and not doing it on all 3 with the same quality then yeah they'll probably shoot for whatever top end is at the time. My point mainly relies on the fact that I feel these graphics (this vid, samaritan+ue4, and crytek 3 tech demos) will be standard and mid range by then. Hope that clears it up.

of course I could be dead wrong

elbourreau

No. Just Crysis 3 is a game on Xbox 360 too, just like Half Life 2 and Doom 3 was in Xbox. And current gen graphics are better than Doom 3 and HL2.

Old rumors I guess.

Nope, the last ones (8cores, 8gig and 8800 GPU...........)....... We are talking about rendering an entire game, not just a scripted scene with 10 buildings, 5 cops 1 flying car and a couple of cyborg lovers..... An oepn world?....................

That didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know or assume about the game. The world looks like Blade Runner and Blade Runner inspired stuff like Ghost in the Shell. It was still a cool trailer, though.

xenist

Shit music. Where's my wubwub? I though the future meant wubwub.

Also bullshit graphics. There's no way a game coming out in 2015, if we're lucky, will have graphics that good.

NEOGAF.

I fucking loved it. And Witcher 3 in Feb 5? Yes!

Top Bottom