• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Expansion price leak

timothet

Based on fixed now frontend mistake on GOG storefront, Cyberpunk 2077 expansion is revealed to cost 29,99€(in Germany).

Screenshot from GOG:
Ir3UgXP.jpg

Original from Reddit thread:

They prolly spent all the money on Idris Elba. Hopefully it comes with a significant and lengthy story, not just something I'll finish in 3 hours or so, as well as some substantial gameplay mechanics. If its anything less than Blood and Wine, they can fuck off, even as someone who loves Cyberpunk 2077.

feynoob

Guess the game will be showcased in this xbox showcase then.
Does this mean cyberpunk will hit gamepass?

They prolly spent all the money on Idris Elba. Hopefully it comes with a significant and lengthy story, not just something I'll finish in 3 hours or so, as well as some substantial gameplay mechanics. If its anything less than Blood and Wine, they can fuck off, even as someone who loves Cyberpunk 2077.
I expect little stuff from CP2077.

Release date imminent. Im guessing a real blood and wine with that price point. Also, with what happened with 2077 I think they completed the expansion a while ago and are just pollishing it, Totk style.

If the overall size of the expansion will be decent I won't mind the price. I still haven't played Cyberpunk on PS5 so it would be a good opportunity to do it along with the expansion.
The expansion probably takes place mid game anyway so youre good.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 is not a game I would want to go back to, specially when there's so much good stuff to play, on the other hand this got Idris Elba. Guess I'll wait and see if they improved the game in any way before making a decision.

SJRB

Gold Member
Are they hyping it, though? They were really conservative in marketing it so far. One trailer and announced hands-on tour in couple cities around the world.

How many times have you seen a developer organize a literal world tour to promote their DLC?

Gambit2483

They way CDPR is hyping this I have a feeling this DLC is going to be HUGE.
They've been pretty quiet imo...hopefully that means they are busy hard at work. I have a feeling they are using this to redeem themselves a la No Man's Sky. Guess we will see...

Fuz

Banned
resize

Honestly thought it was Pondsmith and I realized it wasn't only because I've read his name.

Mozzarella

Just information for others.

Hearts of Stone = 10$
Blood and Wine = 20$

Prices at release date.

They way CDPR is hyping this I have a feeling this DLC is going to be HUGE.
Nah, you can't trust their hype machine these days, they literally do streams for patches ffs, dont forget the Night Wire episodes, pure bullshit.
And i am on the positive side of the studio.

Last edited:

Pelao

My only previous experience with CDPR expansions is Witcher 3, and those contained enough content to fill an entire game, so 30 bucks sounds about right if this is a similar deal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom