• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Cringe Damn, Adam Sessler looks old as fuck - and trying to get back into gaming news

SegaShack

Jul 13, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Loved Xplay and Adam and Morgan's insights on games were great. I miss when gaming related stuff was fun. Now its too serious as you have people making reviews that are monotone or people making 40 minute rant videos.

MacReady13

Jun 22, 2018
I was such a big fan of his as a teen, he was pretty much my hero, I was totally obsessed with X-Play.

And then he became such a colossal, stupendous shithead, even by modern left standards he's a real piece of work, I've never seen a Twitter that was literally nothing but whining about Trump and conservatives for every single Tweet other than his, even most diehard SJWs Tweet about something else on occasion.

The thing is despite all that I personally would still be willing to forgive him, I actually have missed his input on video games, but he needs a heavy dose of reality and to dial down the SJWism a notch.
You think this guy complains about Trump and SJW's too much on twitter, check out Rob Reiner's twitter! I can't remember when he hasn't tweeted about Trump!!! It borders on insanity...

GamesDontSuck

Neo Member
Sep 24, 2019
So I have learned two things from this thread.

One, who this guy is as I didn't hear about him before and second that some guys think a hot woman after the age of 26 is past it bahhahaha.

Which the latter is one of the most dumbest things I've ever heard :p

Havoc2049

Mar 30, 2011
Arizona
Yeah, I don't trust the kind of person who buys and wears a "FUCK RACISM, PUNCH NAZIS" shirt to have a solid definition of what either of those things are.
Ditto.

I used to like Adam Sessler back in the Tech TV and early G4 TV days. Then he became unhinged, holier than thou, talked down to his fans and an obvious drug addict. I’m all for second chances, but it looks like he hasn’t changed much.

Dude needs to ditch the old man Amish beard.

Reactions: ExpandKong