• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Damnit I wish I had seen this movie sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I jsut finished watching for the first time ever, Pulp Fiction! Today I just made a blind buy and bought the collectors edition, I have been wanting to see it for ages, ever since Kill Bill Vol.1. which was my first QT movie. Keept planing to rent it sometime, but I realized today I have was getting sick of not seeing it so I just said what the hell and bought it.

Damn I am glad I did, what can I say, H.O.L.Y --- S.H.I.T!!! This movie is just such a instant classic for me! I wasnt sure what to expect, wasnt sure I would like it, but after hearing it was more like Kill Bill Vol.2 (which is my favord ½ of the Kill Bill experience) it was obvious to me I would like it.

So, now GAF, I ask, do I need to go out and buy Resavour Dogs and Jackie Brown tommorow or at least soon?

God I can't wait for Quentin Tarantino's next movie! Speaking of which, imdb lists 2 movies he's apperantly working on, one is the Untitled Quentin Tarantino Project and the other is Inglorious Bastards, anyone know about either of both of these?

~Black Deatha

8bit

Knows the Score
Definately get Reservoir Dogs. I didn't enjoy Jackie Brown very much, but I'm sure others did.

Hooker

I'd say yes. Be aware though that R. Dogs doesn't have the same production values as Pulp Fiction and that Jackie Brown is of a somewhat different nature. But all of them great movies.

Plus, SHAME ON YOU!!!

Hooker said:
I'd say yes. Be aware though that R. Dogs doesn't have the same production values as Pulp Fiction and that Jackie Brown is of a somewhat different nature. But all of them great movies.

Plus, SHAME ON YOU!!!

I assume that's a shot at me only seeing this movie roughly 11 years after it came out, but damn, I am showing my appreciation now!! :lol

On a side note, you guys should look at the imdb message board posts regarding that Untitled QT Project, there's morons who thisn it's gonna be Kill Bill Vol.3, and some of those dipshits think Bill is still alive!! There very posts are an insult to the movie...

~Black Deatha

Jeffahn

Black Deatha said:

I jsut finished watching for the first time ever, Pulp Fiction! Today I just made a blind buy and bought the collectors edition, I have been wanting to see it for ages, ever since Kill Bill Vol.1. which was my first QT movie. Keept planing to rent it sometime, but I realized today I have was getting sick of not seeing it so I just said what the hell and bought it.

Damn I am glad I did, what can I say, H.O.L.Y --- S.H.I.T!!! This movie is just such a instant classic for me! I wasnt sure what to expect, wasnt sure I would like it, but after hearing it was more like Kill Bill Vol.2 (which is my favord ½ of the Kill Bill experience) it was obvious to me I would like it.

So, now GAF, I ask, do I need to go out and buy Resavour Dogs and Jackie Brown tommorow or at least soon?

God I can't wait for Quentin Tarantino's next movie! Speaking of which, imdb lists 2 movies he's apperantly working on, one is the Untitled Quentin Tarantino Project and the other is Inglorious Bastards, anyone know about either of both of these?

~Black Deatha

Bring out the Gimp.

Reservoir Dogs is still my favorite QT movie. It's less flashy than the others, but the characters are more fleshed out, and has some killer scenes.

Jackie Brown is a little more conventional. It's good, but its not in the same league as the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom