• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daniel Craig Is Coming Back as James Bond in 2019

jett

D-Member
What is your career for?

What a silly question. I'm not comparing myself to him. I'm saying he seems to be a talented actor, but he doesn't seem to be picking good movies to work on.

Checkout the trailer for Logan Lucky.

Craig is doing interesting work all the time.

Helps that he's starred in two of the top Bond films ever.

The only Craig movie of the last 10 years I'd qualify as "interesting work" would be Defiance...maybe. In the last five years the only two movies he has starred in were Skyfall and Spectre. You know, looking at his filmography, maybe I just imagined that he was a good actor. He has picked so much crap to work on.

yeah. he's too good to be wasted.

that Logan Lucky trailer man, shows how great he can be. I hope he gets some more good offers out there.

Yeah he actually looks great in that Logan Lucky trailer, probably what made me think he was wasting his acting talent.

Blader

Even though Craig's return hasn't been officially announced yet, Showtime CEO David Nevins flat out said he's doing Bond again this week:

”He's doing Bond first," Nevins said. ”I can't say anything about what I know or don't know about Bond. That's not my area."

The schedule for Bond 25 could mean that Craig is not available to shoot Purity until 2019. ”It's possible," Nevins said.

Craig is still committed to Purity, according to Nevins. ”I think so, yeah," Nevins assured.

http://www.slashfilm.com/purity-tv-series-delayed-by-bond-25/

Top Bottom