• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 now playable on Xbox One?

My own picture of Dark Souls

CePo4lrXEAINKYa.jpg

Tweets about TTT2

https://twitter.com/alexsherak/status/712668406776930304
https://twitter.com/bosjbug/status/712669394581721088

Im guessing DS is because DS3 launched in Japan already but MS havent confirmed either, perhaps they pushed the button a bit early

DS is 4.6gb, TTT2 is currently on sale as part of the Spring sale too

Edit: Major Nelson confirmed it

Chris1

Yeah I'm dling DS aswell not sure if it actually works yet.

People in the BC thread reporting that it's not showing up for them yet so seems like it's still rolling out

RavenH2

I asked in the other thread as well, so sorry if it's if sound like a broken record, but as soon as anyone has the chance to play it, would you be kind enought o post impresions?

Thanks in advance. Hope it's offcially announced today, and not a fluke like RDR.

downloading the Tekken Tag, it was on sale just the other day :)

I asked in the other thread as well, so sorry if it's if sound like a broken record, but as soon as anyone has the chance to play it, would you be kind enought o post impresions?

Thanks in advance. Hope it's offcially announced today, and not a fluke like RDR.

major nelson posted it, its legit

Gestault

I'll take this as an opportunity to remind people (because TTT2 is part of the Spring Sale) that you need to make your 360 game purchase on an Xbox 360 to be able to check-out with your Microsoft Account balance.

I'm under the impression that the same is true for purchasing 360 games on an XB1, but that's not based on firsthand experience.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Dark Souls is the only 360 game I still have on disc. Looking forward to trying this out a little later :)

Zeta Oni

Would this upscale or add any AA to TTT2?

Haven't paid much attention to 360 BC.

Nothing like that

Only thing BC games get extra is forced V Sync, which has different results in different games.

Some games perform better than they did on 360, most are very close, and a few are not on the level of the original release.

Femto.

Put up Tales of Vesperia MS and I'll buy an Xbox one.

Never beat that game and I do not feel like hooking up my 360 again.

It's very funny timing for me as I have the itch for some Dark Souls.

For all those downloading DS right now did t show up automatically in your games?

Also do you have the DLC (I don't)

Arttemis

Dark Souls, Metal Gear Rising, DMC3HD are the only games I want from last gen backward compatibility that haven't been remastered yet.

MS is on a role for making the Xbone appealing. Now, they just need to shrink the thing with a Xbone Slim revision, and it's a guaranteed buy.

Top Bottom