• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III servers on PC are coming back online.

Nickolaidas

Great news for PC players who are still playing this. DS servers on the trilogy have been on the fridge for the past 6 months or so and it's good to see them making a comeback.

Hopefully no more interference from trolls will hamper other people's fun, and hopefully DS2 and DS1 will soon follow suit.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
RIP exploiters.

dark-souls.gif

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Finally! I started a Dark Souls III 100% run back in March after finishing Elden Ring, but stopped after realizing some achievements are locked behind multiplayer. For me, because I like summoning for bosses lol. Six months later, and they managed to sort it out!

TexMex

Finally! I started a Dark Souls III 100% run back in March after finishing Elden Ring, but stopped after realizing some achievements are locked behind multiplayer. For me, because I like summoning for bosses lol. Six months later, and they managed to sort it out!

I’m about to get the platinum for this, and can assure you there are zero achievements locked behind multiplayer.

Top Bottom