• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating a woman who already has kids.

Nymphae

Banned
Welcome to the Prestigious GAF Club of Shitposting, Nymphae Nymphae
20140216-131646.jpg

I think we have pretty different definitions of shitposting.

I have 2 different answers for you, but are in conflict with each other. One being very pragmatic concerning popular culture. The other about going into a life which can be very blessed. I don't know how to answer you OP without my thoughts overriding each other. I'll just say, it's tough to be a man right now. CurrentCulture() hates you at the moment, and takes no prisoners.

Melon

Banned
I would never date a woman for various reasons, mainly due to the fact that I am mostly straight, but I DEFINITELY would never date a single mom. I know so many single moms my age (everyone here gets married right out of high school, has kids, and then divorce) and they're all insufferable. The only ones I DO put up with are ones I was friends with before they got pregnant, and I know they're good people. The rest, however, can go straight to hell. Half the time I see them use their friends/boyfriends/fwbs as their babysitter so they can go out and do stupid shit. I'm only twenty-one, so that may be why the single moms I know are more problematic, but FUCK putting up with that shit.

Last edited:
I would never date a woman for various reasons, mainly due to the fact that I am mostly straight, but I DEFINITELY would never date a single mom. I know so many single moms my age (everyone here gets married right out of high school, has kids, and then divorce) and they're all insufferable. The only ones I DO put up with are ones I was friends with before they got pregnant, and I know they're good people. The rest, however, can go straight to hell. Half the time I see them use their friends/boyfriends/fwbs as their babysitter so they can go out and do stupid shit. I'm only twenty-one, so that may be why the single moms I know are more problematic, but FUCK putting up with that shit.
Queen....Queen.....Queen

iRzgEph.gif

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Life is short. If you like the girl a lot then go for it. No one on this site is going to be keeping you company, so do what works for you. We may spam some memes at you though, but its all in good fun.

It just depends on the girl for me. If they're amazing then go for it.

Best sex I ever had was single moms. You know they like sex for one, and they are clearly a little irresponsible and wild.

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
Only if:

1) She is way above my league
2) Still young enough to give my own kids and
3) Her kid must be pass as my own so i can go out with him/her without looking like a cuck.

I’m not sure what it says about me but I think this is completely reasonable.

Grinchy

Banned
A woman with one kid...maybe. Multiple kids is a tough sell. Multiple kids from multiple fathers is not even paying for the coffee and parting ways.

nush

If your dating a woman with a kid among all the usual discussion points I have ONE THING that nobody else seems to have picked up on.

"Lets have one of our own"

This phrase is the exact thing that most guys slip up on. It does not matter how good the relationship is going, or how long OR EVEN the guy already has a kid and she has a kid. It puts pressure to have a kid on the guy before he probably would have wanted one. It's exactly this that leads some women to have multiple baby daddy's.

You can observe it yourself, a guy dating a woman with a kid and a control of a guy dating a woman without a kid the probability of the first couple to have a kid before the second one is really high.

John Day

And then you get attached to the kids, you like em, you are growing into a dad, and boom she fucks off and you never see the kids again and that relationship you put time in is in the trash and you never existed.

This is the part where you listen, and listen good OP.

Nothing else to add. It’s either bliss or this, no middle ground. So if you want just a fling, hell yeah go for it.

If you aim at a serious relationship. Truly measure yourself and think about it.

And yes, happened to me too.

bitbydeath

I don’t care what anyone says about you OP. You seem like a good cuck.

If you have a lot in common with her then I say go for it.

Manus

That's the issue with the age I'm at. I'm 29 and every girl on dating apps that are my age have a kid. That's why I'm currently seeing a 20 year old. Perks of living in a college town.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
If you want single CHRISTIAN women without kids you can always hook up with one behind bars!
:messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost:

brap

Banned
If you want single CHRISTIAN women without kids you can always hook up with one behind bars!
:messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost:
Of course she's asian. Of course, burger boy.

That's the issue with the age I'm at. I'm 29 and every girl on dating apps that are my age have a kid. That's why I'm currently seeing a 20 year old. Perks of living in a college town.
Tear dat pusy up bruh

iconmaster

Banned

From a woman in jail for aggravated kidnapping:

“I would like to say, I know my charges sound very bad from the label they are under. Please give me the chance to explain the details further in our personal correspondence.”

I want to hear that explanation now.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
From a woman in jail for aggravated kidnapping:

“I would like to say, I know my charges sound very bad from the label they are under. Please give me the chance to explain the details further in our personal correspondence.”

I want to hear that explanation now.
Yeah some of these bios are funny as hell. You have one in life for murder and she describes herself as "fun and outgoing"!

Would you do it? Have you done it?

This hot chick said she'd go out with me. But she's got 2 young kiddos. I don't know man. With 1 I could maybe deal, but 2? I don't know. Its like being put into a multiplayer match mid-game and my team's losing.

Discuss. (or just spam cuck memes, up to you)

No.

It could work out, but it is a very scary prospect if something goes wrong. Can you afford ~$600,000? Minimum in child support for two kids accross ~15 years. Only other alternative is prison.

Last edited:
This is probably going to make me sound really bad, but whatever.

In my experience, I've found that single moms put out much faster than others. So when I'm in between relationships and just looking for fun, they're my go to. If you're going for something with no strings attached, I say go for it. But if you're looking for more of a long term relationship, then you have to factor in that right from the beginning you won't be her top priority and her time will be limited, so you'll have to be ok with that fact.
Damn, you a play!

MaestroMike

Gold Member
hhhmmm probably not fukk that..unless shes rich tho lol hahaha she'd be focused on her kids and I could just chill & play games & sh!t

Pallas

It’s always a slippery slope but if you really dig her then go for it. Just be understanding and try not to be an asshole to the kids lol.

*Enter slippery slope*

zNYrZ0U.jpg

haxan7

Banned
No.

It could work out, but it is a very scary prospect if something goes wrong. Can you afford ~$600,000? Minimum in child support for two kids accross ~15 years. Only other alternative is prison.
There is a large disconnect between the OP and your response.

Your example of paying child support only applies to the father of the children, not the guy who is fucking their mom. Unless Germany has already gone that far down the toilet?

Or are you making the assumption that he’s going to impregnate the woman who already has two kids, then impregnate her again, then leave her and be forced to pay child support for two of her four kids?

I just want to get on the same page here and make sure there is nothing getting lost in translation.

xrnzaaas

Go out and have free sex. You can check later if her ex is definitely out of the picture or not and are the kids monsters or not.

Blade2.0

Only if:

1) She is way above my league
2) Still young enough to give my own kids and
3) Her kid must be pass as my own so i can go out with him/her without looking like a cuck.
Why would you look like a cuck? You'd be the one cucking the other dude....lol. Reeeee!

Last edited:
There is a large disconnect between the OP and your response.

Your example of paying child support only applies to the father of the children, not the guy who is fucking their mom. Unless Germany has already gone that far down the toilet?

Or are you making the assumption that he’s going to impregnate the woman who already has two kids, then impregnate her again, then leave her and be forced to pay child support for two of her four kids?

I just want to get on the same page here and make sure there is nothing getting lost in translation.

I was under the impression that like in Australia, US, Britain etc you become legally bound to your 'partner' after some time. Here even co-habitation entitles the partner to 50% of your assets after 6 months. i.e if they can prove they lived in your house for a number of months, they own half your house.

But maybe Germany is different. Common law is retarded and its legacy does not stink up mainland europe.

Last edited:
Would you do it? Have you done it?

This hot chick said she'd go out with me. But she's got 2 young kiddos. I don't know man. With 1 I could maybe deal, but 2? I don't know. Its like being put into a multiplayer match mid-game and my team's losing.

Discuss. (or just spam cuck memes, up to you)

I tried it, didn't like it (just broke up with her). Her kid was a handful though, and at one point I was wondering why I bothered sacrificing my time. If you don't want a family that bad then you're wasting your time.

It's a shame because she's a great person too.

Virex

Banned
I dated someone for a while that had 2 kids(I'm in my 30s and so is she). Dating her helped me realise that I fucking hate kids. Never again

Last edited:
I am 45 years old, and I can tell you that after certain age, almost all women you will meet will have kids (and so do I. They don't live with me, though)
And those who don't usually have a psychological problem about that fact and always mourn about it.

That being said, the situation you are in with a woman with kids is always different.

* how many kids? one is usually quite managable.
* age of kids? if it's very young still, it's usually no problem. When that woman has a puberty child, though, prepare for the worst.
* the father of the kids might be a problem as well.

Last edited:
F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
First woman I ever dated with a child is my wife now. I was 31 when we met and her daughter was 8 years old at the time and mom got divorced when she was 4.
She's 20 now and going to university and is a great girl.
I had the advantage of her ex husband living in another country though so I knew I'd never have to deal with him which made things a lot easier.

Im dating one right now. I actually like engaging with the kid but don't go into it with if you are not prepared

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Instead of a ready bake oven, you get a ready bake family.

a relationship changes when you have more humans then the 2 involved.

it’s up to you if you are ready for that or not. Just don’t become a thing with the kids and make them like you, if you don’t plan on sticking around,

Top Bottom