• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Joni

How did Snart kill Amaya? Dude was literally right next to Heatdude (can't remember his name) and walks over to Amaya and kills her? Why didn't anyone try to stop her? And how does Eobard keep getting blindsided if he's supposed to be a speedster?? Ugh, this episode frustrated me as much as it made me excited about the finale.

Because characters never expect anything to happen when they are talking. Snart simply walked over there without a care in the world.

Skux

How did Snart kill Amaya? Dude was literally right next to Heatdude (can't remember his name) and walks over to Amaya and kills her? Why didn't anyone try to stop her? And how does Eobard keep getting blindsided if he's supposed to be a speedster?? Ugh, this episode frustrated me as much as it made me excited about the finale.

Yeah I can accept all the crazy plot stuff but this action scene just had me scratching my head. One of your teammates is going to die and you just stand there doing nothing? They could have probably mobbed Snart with numbers.

Also, I'm really happy with how the extended season turned out, it felt organic and not like filler (see: Gotham season 1). Although they could have probably just broken the spear into more parts if they needed more episodes lol

Finally caught up. Matt Letscher as OG Eobard is amazing in the moon and doom world episodes. Funny to think he previously had a tiny role on Flash, but in the end it worked out.

MartyStu

Finally caught up. Matt Letscher as OG Eobard is amazing in the moon and doom world episodes. Funny to think he previously had a tiny role on Flash, but in the end it worked out.

He is so good that I would actually like it if the writers found a way to include a less powerful version of him on the team next season.

Would be pretty cool.

ZeroX03

Banned
SEASON FINALE TONIGHT! GET HYPE!!

NFOkG38.gif

#2.17 "Aruba"
Episode Promo
SEASON FINALE, SLADE WILSON JOINS THE LEGION - As the Legends are about to take off for their next destination, a massive timequake rocks the ship. In order to try and fix what has happened, they are forced to break the one cardinal rule of time travel. But if they are able to destroy the spear, they will face the ultimate consequence. In a last ditch attempt to stop the Legends, the Legion recruits Slade Wilson (special guest star Manu Bennett) to fight back. Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Arthur Darvill, Caity Lotz, Dominic Purcell, Franz Drameh, Nick Zano and Maisie Richardson-Sellers. Rob Seidenglanz directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim
lgn217b-0041b-987588.jpg

TheOddOne

Note: Do not post promo pictures of unaired episodes. Put them behind spoiler tags, please.

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 17 "Aruba"

As the Legends are about to take off for their next destination, a massive timequake rocks the ship. In order to try and fix what has happened, they are forced to break the one cardinal rule of time travel. But if they are able to destroy the spear, they will face the ultimate consequence.
- Promo for this week's episode.
- ICYMI: Legends of Tomorrow Renewed For Season 3.

GulAtiCa

I really hope it means some members or the Legion / Lily will join the team.

I expect to lose both Nate and Amaya :(

Yeah, I fully expect Nate & Amaya to leave. 100% for sure Amaya. She has to get back to her own timeline eventually. I can maybe see Nate staying though.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I think Nate is almost guaranteed to continue on. That would be genuinely surprising to me.

Hell, I could see them getting rid of Rip before Nate.

Amaya and Mick are unfortunately toss ups.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think Nate is almost guaranteed to continue on. That would be genuinely surprising to me.

Hell, I could see them getting rid of Rip before Nate.

Amaya and Mick are unfortunately toss ups.

I really like Nate, so I hope he stays.

GulAtiCa

Lol.. Sara of all will be back next year. If only 1 person could be allowed to come back, it end being Sara. Even Rip would be written off before Sara.

Magwik

Banned
Stein will die.
Mick stays.
Nick and Amaya are gone.

Can't see anything else seriously changing aside from maybe Ray.

morningbus

They'll avoid a Speedster. The powerset is just too problematic and we already have people complaining about Firestorm.

I think Ragman could fit tonally speaking, but I'm not sure if there's a lot there to mine for stories.

Wild Dog makes the most amount of sense if they get rid of Mick. Plus they get someone who inherently dislikes super powers and time fuckery.

morningbus

Ragman is boring, man.

I like the character, the abilities, and even the actor, but you're right.

Everyone he ever knew was nuked yet he's the most well adjusted dude in the Arrowverse. There is literally nothing that can be thrown and at him that would phase him.

ZeroX03

Banned
Sara and Ray are the face of the series. Victor Garber is the producer's darling. They haven't really focused on Stein at all. If he was out they would done more with him beforehand.

Sure does feel like Mick is the #1 candidate to leave or die. He's been getting a lot of material, and the episode title is a reference to him.

Amaya's definitely out. She'll go back to her time

Stein could be replaced by his daughter, but I feel like if he leaves they'll find room for him on another show, like Flash.

Mick could walk away, feeling like he never was accepted as part of the team. I could also see Rip dying.

Ray and Sara are probably the safest. Sara's the team leader and Ray has an upgrade order in with Cisco. Jax and Nate are probably safe, but less so than Sara and Ray.

I don't want them to break up Ray and Nate being bros.

Amaya is great but she's been on borrowed time this whole season. Short of some time or spear of destiny shenanigans, I imagine she's going back to her time.

Mick is fun week to week but they might've done all they've wanted to do with his character now that he's over Snart. While Rip Hunter has grown on me this season, I can see him making a permanent exit.

As for new additions, Wild Dog would be too good that it'd take away from Arrow.

ZeroX03

Banned
Amaya kind of feels like she could go either way to me. She does have a set history, but with the Spear they have a way around that. Or alternatively the Legends can remove her from history right as she's supposed to die. They just don't seem to have done as much with the character as they did Nate. If Amaya is gone, that only leaves one black character left so I feel Jax would be safe. They did get rid of the other two black actors last year.

Rip feels like a character without a place on the team at the moment. He is a huge part of why the series worked for the first season, but now that they're self sufficient he seems like dead weight compared to Sara. He'd be much better in a recurring capacity. And as we say last season with the Hawks, this show isn't afraid to jettison characters that aren't working. I'm sure Arthur Darvill would be amenable to doing less episodes, the producers worked around his schedule this year. They'll never bring in Booster Gold who would be a great story for Rip.

Of the series regulars:

Ray, Sara, Stein, Jax = safe
Nate, Amaya, Rip = toss up
Mick = loves the 70s
Eobard = beaten, not dead

What are our thoughts regarding Merlyn and Darhk? I'm sure Merlyn will live to be a nuisance another day, as he always does, but what about Damien? With him having his magic again, I'm thinking they have to remove him, lest he takes over Star City again.

Top Bottom