• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Cells is ceasing development of updates

Draugoth

Gold Member

GF5aOA0WQAEazt2

Last edited:

CamHostage

I'll never get through everything that's in there already, so I'm fine. They did more than enough!

Well worth a purchase, I'm looking forward to their next game Windblown.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Game was awesome, I still need to wrap up the Castlevania DLC completely. Really interested to see what they do with Windblown.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
"setting sail for new horizons"........hmmmmm.........Pirate game?.........Sailing game?.........or just a figure of speech?

Shin-Ra

Remember games that didn’t (some still don’t!) need five years of after service.

Finish it up, polish, move onto the next game.

We’ve got got a generation of addict players sweating for the next patch instead of new games.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I was really looking forward to the game's full release back when it was in early access, but never actually played it because I was waiting for it to be "finished." Fast forward... what, 6 years(?) and I really don't know what this game is anymore because it feels like it's changed so much. I totally get why people like ongoing support for stuff they like, but all it's done for me is clouded whatever Dead Cells' identity is and basically made me lose interest.

But I do own the game, so... maybe someday?

Top Bottom