• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Dead Rising 3 spotted on Steam Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz_RB

Apr 1, 2013
Damn, this would be awesome! I imagine we'll get an E3 announcement and then a late summer release?

Bessy67

Jan 20, 2014
Hasn't Halo 2/3 been on the steam database for ages? Not saying DR3 won't come to PC, but this isn't by any means a confirmation.

gorfyako

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
I'll wait carefully, don't want to see another "Halo 3 on Steam!" happening.
Halo 3 is still happening!! ...
:(

EDIT: Actually, regarding the Halo 2/3 thing, there have been rumors of a Halo collection for the Xbox One with updated versions of 1, 2, and 3. It makes sense that these would be the versions that would come to PC as well, methinks, and that they're not going to reveal the PC version until they reveal the Xbox One version.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Feb 10, 2011
Nice.

May actually buy it there.

Played the demo on my XBO but the graphics were horrid and XBO restrictions only let me try several minutes before locking me out.

Team Vernia

May 18, 2007
I may double dip if this means I can replay it with a proper gamma setting. I'm surprised it's happening, though. I wonder if this is part of some other Capcom deal.

Maintenance

Nov 16, 2013
Wait wait, following that link shows that 2 people are on it right now, and it peaked 22 people about a month ago. This must be a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.