• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deal: PS Plus 1 Year $38.99 w/ Free shipping via ebay

Hey, thanks my PS+ recently expired, but can PS+ promos ever get better than this?
So I'm saving 10 bucks here right?- has it ever gone down more than 10 buckroos?

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Hey, thanks my PS+ recently expired, but can PS+ promos ever get better than this?
So I'm saving 10 bucks here right?- has it ever gone down more than 10 buckroos?

Never really seen it lower than $10-$11 cheaper than standard price IIRC. They stack when activated, so, could be worth getting. The deals on these come up now and again, but you know, who wants to spend earlier than needed since the deals come up reasonably often.

Zach

Oh, I guess. I was considering letting it lapse, but $39 ain't bad for the games and discounts it provides.

Thanks, OP.

If you are signed up for Newegg newsletters, there is a promo code in the latest one for 1 year of Plus (physical card) for $35.99. Not sure if these are unique codes or they work for everyone. Deal expires tomorrow at midnight.

Top Bottom