• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Microsoft Italy, I hate you! Hugs, Panajev

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
10.25.06 - ITALIAN AND SPANISH FINAL PATCHES
We’ve released final patches for the Italian and Spanish versions of Oblivion PC in the Patches section. Updates for the Xbox 360 version in these countries should already be available through Xbox Live.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/home/home.htm

Edit: for those outside Italy... well... the update is STILL not available on LIVE and it is only the 11th of November... :(.

Tieno

Dear MS Belgium

I live in Flaanders so I speak the dutch language, I don't want to see french ads or french subtitled or voiced content (trailers and such). Please aknowledge that there are 2 languages in Belgium and 60% speaks dutch. Just give us the same edited content that The Netherlands get or even better give it to us in good 'ol english.

Thank you,

Tieno

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I hate european dubbing. **** you central europe! I blame you for the massive delays on my videogames :'(

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
Tieno said:
Dear MS Belgium

I live in Flaanders so I speak the dutch language, I don't want to see french ads or french subtitled or voiced content (trailers and such). Please aknowledge that there are 2 languages in Belgium and 60% speaks dutch. Just give us the same edited content that The Netherlands get or even better give it to us in good 'ol english.

Thank you,

Tieno

STFU WALLONIA RULEZZZZZZ

aku:jiki

Tieno said:
Dear MS Belgium

Oh, if we're doing that...

Dear MS Sweden,

Hire someone who actually knows swedish to do the translations and don't just use babelfish to translate the content. We can tell and it's extremely tacky.

Chao

Tieno said:
Dear MS Belgium

I live in Flaanders

11749618.jpg

Yeah I know, couldn't resist :(

Panajev2001a said:
Edit: for those outside Italy... well... the update is STILL not available on LIVE and it is only the 11th of November... :(.

your mistake is about the date... they wrote : 25th June 2010

Top Bottom