• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding PS4 Pro Special Edition Unboxing

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

IGN's Jonathon Dornbush and Max Scoville unbox the Death Stranding limited edition PS4 Pro bundle. The collection features a specially designed PS4 Pro 1TB edition, which includes a matte finish featuring BT handprints, as well as a special edition orange controller meant to resemble the BB container in the game.

Thanks mods for the thread merged😺

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
is this their inspiration? now spot the difference

pchK5aQ.jpg

A1KmmDC.jpg

Last edited:

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I want that PS4 pro but I have no munnies 😔

Breakage

It would have been slightly more palatable if it didn't have the hand prints and the controller actually matched the console's colour scheme.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
What's inside? Useless shit you don't need.

Collector's editions are a joke.

Sorry for being so negative. Collector's editions have just gone WAY overboard imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
I could get behind that orange controller.

A controller is actually a good inclusion for a collector's edition; at least you get some practical use out of it.

What I'm referring to are things like art books. Something you'll flick through once or twice, then throw it in the cupboard and never look at it again. Ultimately, it's just a waste of resources.

//DEVIL//

I am getting this tomorrow . I am praying to god it had the nidec and not the delta fan for lower noise .

If it has a nidec fan I will seriously consider replacing it with a normal console

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Def. a console you want in your house. I want to see more great custom consoles this and next gen.

Ma-Yuan

I am quiet pissed about the quality of the Collectors Edition.

I had no time to play the game yet but saw some reviews complaining about loose babies in the pod. So I unboxed my CE and its loose. The pod also has scartches inside and outside. All in all shit quality for a 200+ €/$ CE.

Anyone has any idea if you can open that pod somehow? I would like to glue the baby to its base then I would feel less pissed about this CE . . . Its nearly as bad as the Arkham Knight CE in this state :D

Top Bottom