• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Tank is the XBLA Game of the Week (PR)

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Mama Robotnik said:
Sorry for the Megabump, but I felt it was a good reason:

1116407-picture_2_super.png

Over the last month, Death Tank has had a massive free update, with a load of new weapons (Orbital cannon!), tools and tanks. I feel it changes the game from remake to full-on sequel.

There doesn't appear to have been any publicity for this, I only found out indirectly. Shame, its a marvellous game.
I'm gonna buy this game but I figured I would wait until the deal of the week since there might actually be people on the servers then. Or we can try to have a Death Tank night or something.

Sectus

Mama Robotnik said:
Sorry for the Megabump, but I felt it was a good reason:

1116407-picture_2_super.png

Over the last month, Death Tank has had a massive free update, with a load of new weapons (Orbital cannon!), tools and tanks. There is possibly some new graphical trickery at work too. I'm happy, and feel it changes the game from remake to full-on sequel.

There doesn't appear to have been any publicity for this, I only found out indirectly. Shame, its a marvellous game.
I think someone posted about this in another thread, but it's worthwhile enough to be mentioned again anyway.

One really nice new feature with the new version is that there's weekly tournaments on Saturdays. Normally the online play is deserted and you'll have difficulty finding anyone to play with (and you can only play FFA), but you'll always have enough people for a full game on the weekly tournament.

Top Bottom