• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deception IV |OT| Delta Horse Humiliation Game

Prelude.

I cheesed him like I did with all the other stupid ninjas in the game: long trap chains starting with a spark rod at the door. They can't backstep from there, and if you trigger early they won't blink either. Rake works too, but it's less reliable.

Or if you're feeling adventurous: if you stand in melee range he tends to not throw knives, so you can bait him to a trap by walking slowly towards it then dodging his attack.

I wish I read this earlier, I used auto-defence and it's been surprisingly easy, it's so OP.
I'll try the door trick next time.

Prelude.

Whoa, this game sure is not popular. I can't find a throphy guide.

What exactly am I supposed to do for "Obsessive Collector" (Upgrade all traps)?

Kumubou

I'd imagine there's no trophy guide yet because it's a ridiculously hard platinum. Less than 1% of players on PSNProfiles have it.
Looking up the trophies on a PS4 reports that 0.6% of all players have the platinum in the game. I don't think there's anything absurdly difficult... but it requires a ton of grinding, since you have to, among other things, get an armor break on every enemy in the game that can be armor broken and use every stage trap at least once.

Ogawa-san

Yeah, I wouldn't say it's hard since the hardest parts (challenges, requests) can be done through guides. But getting all 3 types to 999k exp made me give up.

Armor breaking everyone was actually quick since you can do it in that practice mode thing, and the enemy collection shows who you've done it already.

Jawmuncher

How do I armor break Celia? I'm trying everything here and am losing my patience. Have been here like a hour.

I hit her with floor and ceiling and nothing.

cj_iwakura

How do I armor break Celia? I'm trying everything here and am losing my patience. Have been here like a hour.

I hit her with floor and ceiling and nothing.

Which stage is that? Bring the train if you're where I think you are. Crunch. Wall push should work, or spring board. She can't escape a vacuum if you need bait.

Jawmuncher

Which stage is that? Bring the train if you're where I think you are. Crunch. Wall push should work, or spring board. She can't escape a vacuum if you need bait.

Yeah I'm at the first time meeting her. So I should stop her on the tracks with floor and hit her into the train??

Jawmuncher

I'm so about to give up on this game. I can not pull off this armor break to save my life. I see I'm getting her weaknesses. But it just ain't happening.

Jawmuncher

Weird. Try using a wall to shove a boulder into her, that should do it. There's also some nice traps in other rooms.

Finally pulled it off. That was just too much. The issue was that I was making her fly with a weakness hit, which apparently doesn't work. So I had to back and forth the pendulum and spring board to get it to work.

Top Bottom