• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon Maiden Zakuro: Bishounen and cat/demon/girl/things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

This week's episode was so much better than last week's.

The art was very high quality this week. And the interaction between Agemaki and Zakuro remains the strength of the show.

Nishastra

Banned
Agemaki seems to be almost totally over his spirit-phobia already by episode 3. No more sparkly :p

The show may be getting progressively less attention (not to say that it started with much), but I'm still enjoying it. I'm curious where it's going to go, with episode 3 introducing some kind of shadowy organization (or at least a shadowy pair of girls?). Who are they and what do they want, aside from trying to lure Zakuro to her doom? Mysterious!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nishastra said:
Agemaki seems to be almost totally over his spirit-phobia already by episode 3. No more sparkly :p

I'm glad they did, it's something I'd rather not be a fall back on for comedic relief every episode

Nishastra

Banned
DrForester said:
I'm glad they did, it's something I'd rather not be a fall back on for comedic relief every episode
Certainly, but he was mostly over it halfway through the first episode. All in all, it seems it was a pretty weak phobia :p

Branduil

Nishastra said:
Certainly, but he was mostly over it halfway through the first episode. All in all, it seems it was a pretty weak phobia :p
I bet a lot of people would get over their phobias if they were forced to hang out with hot female personifications of them.

Nishastra

Banned
Branduil said:
I bet a lot of people would get over their phobias if they were forced to hang out with hot female personifications of them.
Now let's figure out how to make the hot female personification of, say, heights or public speaking, and we'll be millionares!

Branduil

Nishastra said:
Now let's figure out how to make the hot female personification of, say, heights or public speaking, and we'll be millionares!
A beautiful girl who lives on top of a radio tower.

A beautiful girl who goes to every event where you're speaking and sits in the front row smiling at you.

Nishastra

Banned
Branduil said:
A beautiful girl who lives on top of a radio tower.

A beautiful girl who goes to every event where you're speaking and sits in the front row smiling at you.
The first sounds more like the personification of some kind of bird and the second sounds like a stalker :p

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Episode 3 was nice. Nice foreshadowing of things to come.

Nearly lost it when Agemaki started
singing
:lol

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Episode 4 was nice. Was good to see one of the guys do something, and Agemaki learning to fight should be good.

Not nearly enough people on GAF watching this.

Nishastra

Banned
DrForester said:
Not nearly enough people on GAF watching this.
Indeed. I have the second-highest post count in this thread, and that should never ever happen :p

Oh well. It was nice to have an episode not focusing on Zakuro and/or Agemaki. Also, now we know that Susukihotaru can actually do something other than sing!

Branduil

Well the show is almost halfway finished and it's maintaining its quality, so that's a good sign. Although the main plot still hasn't been dug into that deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom